1. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Bah! don't let it!
    We're, for the most part, the least stuck up fanbase on the web as far as i'm concerned.
    We're not as selective as interference.

Yes. This is an amazingly friendly forum. I've been in some real stinkers before with a bunch of stuck-up arseholes. I've never got past 5 posts in most of them. Don't see me ever stopping on this one......
  2. Originally posted by MacphistflyRemy, this like, literally the youngest U2 fanbase on the web look at the top posters ages, and you the Admin is only 20, holy shit!

Only a good thing looking to the future! Lots of ambition and lots of years to come
  3. eh not too bad, someone should add up the age of everyone here and find the general age of the site.
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Yes. This is an amazingly friendly forum. I've been in some real stinkers before with a bunch of stuck-up arseholes. I've never got past 5 posts in most of them. Don't see me ever stopping on this one......

Absolutely! I don't want this forums necessarily to become huge, it often ruins the kindness and the community feeling. But with the new U2start there will be more crew members so I hope it remains good even with a growing user database!
  5. Originally posted by Macphistflyeh not too bad, someone should add up the age of everyone here and find the general age of the site.

id say the average age would be around 18-19, but that would just be an estimate. would be interesting to find out alright.
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Absolutely! I don't want this forums necessarily to become huge, it often ruins the kindness and the community feeling. But with the new U2start there will be more crew members so I hope it remains good even with a growing user database!

*raises glass*

And here's to that Remy
  7. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

id say the average age would be around 18-19, but that would just be an estimate. would be interesting to find out alright.

I guess I can
    The average age of the members of U2start is: 26.7

Off course it's only from the members who shared their date of birth.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I guess I can
    The average age of the members of U2start is: 26.7

Off course it's only from the members who shared their date of birth.

so essentially we're still the youngest.
    Which is one of the reasons this site is so damn great.
    We take all fans, and don't bitch about trivial things like age, whereas on other websites if you're under 20 all you're supposed to like is Vertigo and Beautiful Day.
    (Which is the worst thing about the fanbase IMO)

I have a suggestion that we should switch Bono's leering head there, with a younger U2 to represent the fact we're a younger fanbase.
  9. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

so essentially we're still the youngest.
    Which is one of the reasons this site is so damn great.
    We take all fans, and don't bitch about trivial things like age, whereas on other websites if you're under 20 all you're supposed to like is Vertigo and Beautiful Day.

I have a suggestion that we should switch Bono's leering head there, with a younger U2 to represent the fact we're a younger fanbase.

Exactly!
    Nice idea, I'll take it with me for the new U2start header.
  10. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]
    whereas on other websites if you're under 20 all you're supposed to like is Vertigo and Beautiful Day.

Actually, from what I experienced, the younger fans prefer the newer releases indeed. Which is pretty normal btw.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Exactly!
    Nice idea, I'll take it with me for the new U2start header.

sweet
  12. Oh Remy, can i have the honour of picking one of the photos?