1. great to see you have those fly glasses !!!!
    i bought this glasses in the feyenoord stadium on bono's birhtday party
    on 10-5-1993
  2. that ´s awesome man i wish i could have a pair too!!!!but that ´s ok you ll enjoy wearing those glasses for all of us you ´re a very lucky guy!!!
  3. Remy,

I'm jalous....one day I will buy the same.....i hope!

4. Where did you bouy them? On internet?
  5. Wow these shades are aweome!! I want those too
  6. Great relic, should have been declared holy by the pope.
  7. Originally posted by Macphistflyi have an idea Remy, we'll form an online tribute band,

You'll be Bono, with your Glasses and showmanship
    I shall be Edge with my technical wizardry
    Adam shall be Belgian Bono, with his coolness
    And LikeASong will be larry, the disgruntled drummer.

I always wanted to be in a tribute band! Some guys dream about being a police officer, some guys dream about being a soccer player, but me, I'm dreaming about joining an U2 tribute band
  8. Originally posted by YogiWhere did you bouy them? On internet?

Yeah on Ebay, I was the only bidder fortunately. It did cost me around 60 euros.
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi Remy
    How are you friend??

Congratulations to you!You deserve it!!And I really want to see a picture of the glasses!!
    yesterday I went to the shopping mall and I saw the same sunglasses that Bono wore in Vertigo Tour...I want to buy it but they're too expensive here

See you friend!!

Yeah official Bono glasses are so expensive! And I like the Fly glasses much more anyway than what he wears these days.
  10. Originally posted by MacphistflyYou'll be Bono, with your Glasses and showmanship
    I shall be Edge with my technical wizardry
    Adam shall be Belgian Bono, with his coolness
    And LikeASong will be larry, the disgruntled drummer.
    OMG thank you, mate! I'd love to do it...Althought I'm better as a guitar player than as a drummer...

PS. What about the "Disgruntled drummer"?? Am I disgruntled?
  11. ah damn. now i want a pair!

12. Hey i want to play the bass i know a lot of songs of u2 on the bass already !!!!
    i don't know if belgainbono can play the bass maibe i can learn it to him .
    But you see wath became of bono when first learn to play guitar from the edge ...
    bono says often that he is a bad guitarplayer but i think he a great player !!!!
    (not so good as the edge but he can go on with it !!!)