1. And I'm damn proud of it

"U2 Fly Sunglasses (Pair of original 1994 Irish Winterland black "Fly" sunglasses, complete with "Original Fly Glasses" Bono picture tag still attached - official licensed U2 product!) "

It did cost me a fortune but I think it's really worth it, a great addition to my every day growing U2 collection. I should receive it next week, maybe I'll even make a picture of me with the shades for here
  2. hohohohohooh! sweet Remy, i feel a trickle of envy.

I'll be getting all my gutar gear soon, so i was thinking i'd do U2 covers exclusively for U2 Start.

btw, i do look rather like a young Edge *Adopts Edge pose*
  3. Originally posted by Macphistflyhohohohohooh! sweet Remy, i feel a trickle of envy.

I'll be getting all my gutar gear soon, so i was thinking i'd do U2 covers exclusively for U2 Start.

btw, i do look rather like a young Edge *Adopts Edge pose*

That'd be great! And yes, young Edge is awesome
  4. Soooo cool

Looking forward to the pics
  5. Originally posted by Remy...maybe I'll even make a picture of me with the shades for here

Aw man I've ALWAYS wanted those. But if anyone here needed those, it was you

Definitely do it! Might get a nice little avatar out of it!
  6. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Aw man I've ALWAYS wanted those. But if anyone here needed those, it was you

Definitely do it! Might get a nice little avatar out of it!

Yeah too bad I cut my long hair last week, could've make me look a lot more like The Fly or my current avatar
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah too bad I cut my long hair last week, could've make me look a lot more like The Fly or my current avatar

Then it can be one of the new features for the new U2start.com. Whatcha think?
    But be careful who sees you wearing them (i.e. me). They might just tag you with a nickname like...oh, i dunno...

Flemy?
  8. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Then it can be one of the new features for the new U2start.com. Whatcha think?
    But be careful who sees you wearing them (i.e. me). They might just tag you with a nickname like...oh, i dunno...

Flemy?

Hahaha.. my nickname is guru!
  9. i have an idea Remy, we'll form an online tribute band,

You'll be Bono, with your Glasses and showmanship
    I shall be Edge with my technical wizardry
    Adam shall be Belgian Bono, with his coolness
    And LikeASong will be larry, the disgruntled drummer.
  10. i wanna be Larry I can do a Larry jk jk I can do a bono tho HAHA stage movements etc. LOL ill be the setlist dude

nice shades.....
  11. Originally posted by RemyAnd I'm damn proud of it

[image]

"U2 Fly Sunglasses (Pair of original 1994 Irish Winterland black "Fly" sunglasses, complete with "Original Fly Glasses" Bono picture tag still attached - official licensed U2 product!) "

It did cost me a fortune but I think it's really worth it, a great addition to my every day growing U2 collection. I should receive it next week, maybe I'll even make a picture of me with the shades for here

Hi Remy
    How are you friend??

Congratulations to you!You deserve it!!And I really want to see a picture of the glasses!!
    yesterday I went to the shopping mall and I saw the same sunglasses that Bono wore in Vertigo Tour...I want to buy it but they're too expensive here

See you friend!!
  12. Very, Very Cool!!!!