1. only 1 thing...............................

PLEASE COME TO ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't you fecking dare miss stoping here!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXonly 1 thing...............................

LOL
  3. Originally posted by yeah[..]

I guess that's why they rework and re-release their whole backcatalogue...

I think that's a little....I don't want to say stupid, because I'll get harassed for it on this site. But I don't think they needed to do that at all. I will buy them, but only for the b-sides. JT still doesn't have that much of a difference for me (old compared to remastered) and I think it was sort of strange that they remastered their first 3 albums. Joshua Tree I can understand, because it's their breakthrough album, but whatever. They didn't do that because they're going back to their old songs, it's because the company they're with along with edge thought they could use a little remastering. The only thing that disappoints me is that a lot of people see these remasters as a "sell-out" thing to do. I don't like it, but I can only agree a tiny tiny bit. Anyway, I'm not trying to fight back, or sound serious, it's just my view
  4. Just play Still Havent Found and Kite, and I'll be happy
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988[..]

I think that's a little....I don't want to say stupid, because I'll get harassed for it on this site. But I don't think they needed to do that at all. I will buy them, but only for the b-sides. JT still doesn't have that much of a difference for me (old compared to remastered) and I think it was sort of strange that they remastered their first 3 albums. Joshua Tree I can understand, because it's their breakthrough album, but whatever. They didn't do that because they're going back to their old songs, it's because the company they're with along with edge thought they could use a little remastering. The only thing that disappoints me is that a lot of people see these remasters as a "sell-out" thing to do. I don't like it, but I can only agree a tiny tiny bit. Anyway, I'm not trying to fight back, or sound serious, it's just my view

Fair enough. For the record, I love the remasters, especially the new ones. Boy, in particular has enjoy a very decent improvement and I loved the bonus Paris DVD with JT...but we're off topic...
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988[..]

Well, you have to admit that especially Boy sounds a bit old and muffy. The new remaster brings it back to life a bit more, although folks here say that War and October have hardly improved.
  7. Haha. I haven't even gotten a hold of the remasters. I'm mainly arguing the principle of the point. Is that a good thing or bad? Haha. I guess you could say my argument isn't a bias one, because I haven't even heard it yet. But at the same time, how can I argue? I haven't even heard them yet!
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXonly 1 thing...............................

And don't forget Virginia!!!!!!! We have a new arena up in Charlottesville they can play in!!! PLEASE!!!!!
  9. Originally posted by katherine94[..]
    And don't forget Virginia!!!!!!! We have a new arena up in Charlottesville they can play in!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Hampton Roads Coliseum? Its famous for a lot of gigs, such as the Rolling Stones' last concert in 1981.
  10. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Hampton Roads Coliseum? Its famous for a lot of gigs, such as the Rolling Stones' last concert in 1981.

we have Fenway and Gillete
  11. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

we have Fenway and Gillete

and the Garden nick....dont ever forget the Garden
  12. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

and the Garden nick....dont ever forget the Garden

oh yea