1. Less Bullet, more merchandise.
  2. Originally posted by u2joostOK, wishlist:

The Unforgettable Fire
    A sort of Homecoming

Is Bono's voice capable of singing TUF and ASOH well now?

Judging by the Nelson Mendela Happy B'day last month I reckon he could.
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988[..]

They didn't do that because they're going back to their old songs, it's because the company they're with along with edge thought they could use a little remastering.

That's your interpretation. Why were parts reworked and rerecorded then if only Edge and the company were involved?

Also, they dropped in old stuff on every tour every now and then, so it's pretty likely that the same will happen again.
  4. SMALLER VENUESS IN EUROPE !!!
    THANK YOU
  5. Originally posted by emielSMALLER VENUESS IN EUROPE !!!
    THANK YOU

Source?
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Source?

That's just a wish. I'd support emiel there, though. Arena shows are way better than stadiums.
  7. Originally posted by yeah[..]

That's just a wish. I'd support emiel there, though. Arena shows are way better than stadiums.

Although I never experienced a U2-show I believe you're right. I heard loads of people say that the echo during their Amsterdam-gigs was terrible. People sitting on the last rings of the Amsterdam ArenA had some terrible sound.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Although I never experienced a U2-show I believe you're right. I heard loads of people say that the echo during their Amsterdam-gigs was terrible. People sitting on the last rings of the Amsterdam ArenA had some terrible sound.

Yep, the sound can be better in an Arena, big advantage is, that the lights look much better (no daylight as in stadiums). the people on the stands are closer to the stage and it's just more intimate.
  9. Originally posted by emielSMALLER VENUESS IN EUROPE !!!
    THANK YOU
    Why??
  10. If I had my choosing i'll be seeing them is a stadium. Don't mind being early to be right up front. The only problem there being that our only major stadium is croke and it don't sound all that good. They can't crank the volume way up as there are houses literally 15 meters from the stadium walls. If they do a Europ stadium tour though it would be great if they left it until at least late June to kick it off so that we could get a little more darkness. They were on Streets by the time the light dropped during the June Vertigo gigs
  11. No BTBS please not again, Pride needs to go as well
  12. Originally posted by MacphistflyNo BTBS please not again, Pride needs to go as well

agree on Pride , but let them keep BTBS