1. Since The Fray, Snow Patrol, Killers, Glasvegas, and Garbage have all at one point opened for U2, I want one of the groups to come out and play their AB cover with U2. Not a lot of onstage collab's with actually-famous people in their history- at least not frequently (Mary J. Blige on Vertigo Tour and Bruce back on the JT tour come to mind).

Honestly, them letting The Fray come out and Bono & Isaac Slade trading lines on TTTYAATW, then harmonizing the chorus. Plays out beautifully in my head, and would be great right in the middle of the show (like where they played IALW on the 360 Tour)
  2. All I really want for the next tour are four well-rested gentlemen with a setlist that has a nice balance of old/new songs, and well known/obscure songs. Take or leave the big screens, as far as I'm concerned. All I really need from these guys at this point is just them and their energy, and hopefully enough bed rest behind them.
  3. I just want them to be in tour again and come to my country, that's all I need.
  4. Little detail , i want them in my country too ...