1. Originally posted by Macphistfly:The time has come, where we separate the Miami's from The Mysterious Ways,
    The Scarlet's from the Sunday Bloody Sundays!!!
    What is the worst U2 song and why?
    So, where is the poll? Or are we still deciding which 5 songs would make up the poll?

Can I nominate Window In The Sky ?
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    So, where is the poll? Or are we still deciding which 5 songs would make up the poll?

can't you see what love has done?
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I still maintain that while we would have never seen 360 and what U2 is doing now (and I would have never seen them live for that matter) Window in the Skies would have been a good note for U2 to end on. They were on top at that point and it was a great single.
  4. ...exactly...it's a bit fretful a little whiny in my opinion. Colourless... (again, in my opinion)

At least Miami - whether you hate it or like it - has this one of a kind quality...

And Get On Your Boots? - I guess "you don't get it, do you?"
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    ...exactly...it's a bit fretful a little whiny in my opinion. Colourless... (again, in my opinion)

At least Miami - whether you hate it or like it - has this one of a kind quality...

Even Larry didn't get it (he hates the song)
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Yes you can. Haha. Terrible song
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    ...exactly...it's a bit fretful a little whiny in my opinion. Colourless... (again, in my opinion)

Haha...
  8. I change my answer from Wild Honey to Boots.
  9. LOL

(but I kinda understand now why after eight years there is still no final "poll" ...)
  10. So glad they're not playing ANY NLOTH songs on this tour

Yes, I said any.