1. every with only one r sorry again, i'm italian i speak german french and english but i'm little bit old :-)
  2. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:The sound of u2 is particular thanks to delay, to the drums and bass and to the voice.
    Many groups tried in the last 20 years to copy them but with very BAD results.
    I think that every songs has some MYSTERIOUS WAYS and history.
    Every song sounds so good to me ,maybe for lyrics maybe for incipit, maybe for refrain or something else.
    I don't remember one insignificant song of u2, for example i like really much "stand up comedy" or outtakes or sides b. I'm a fan since longtime but i love this band because makes me feel well, beacuse saved my life in a difficult moment, beacause live is fantastic, because makes me cry and laugh and .............. so i really can't find the worst song. Every song has for me a souvenir of my life, the band and the records are in my heart since they were HYPE. That's all dear friends, i like covers to , everry one , like "this it " of Aslan. Bye and sorry for my english , very very " dangeorus" :-)

3. To me is Numb and Miami
  4. I think Numb is great, then again, Zooropa is my favourite album.

I think it would be hard for me to pick a 'worst' song.
  5. Numb is great and Miami not bad. I would go with Stuck In A Moment probably...
  6. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:The sound of u2 is particular thanks to delay, to the drums and bass and to the voice.
    Many groups tried in the last 20 years to copy them but with very BAD results.
    I think that every songs has some MYSTERIOUS WAYS and history.
    Every song sounds so good to me ,maybe for lyrics maybe for incipit, maybe for refrain or something else.
    I don't remember one insignificant song of u2, for example i like really much "stand up comedy" or outtakes or sides b. I'm a fan since longtime but i love this band because makes me feel well, beacuse saved my life in a difficult moment, beacause live is fantastic, because makes me cry and laugh and .............. so i really can't find the worst song. Every song has for me a souvenir of my life, the band and the records are in my heart since they were HYPE. That's all dear friends, i like covers to , everry one , like "this it " of Aslan. Bye and sorry for my english , very very " dangeorus" :-)

No need to apologize for anything. Great post, great attitude!
  7. You fought in the Clone Wars?

'Get On Your Wellies' is still the worst.

WORST remix:

'Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell)'
  8. Has to be Stand Up Comedy. Every other song has at least one thing (even if it's a very small moment) that's interesting. SUC is the only song I can't find a single redeeming quality in.
  9. Numb and Miami are both really cool songs to me.
  10. U2 wrote Miami