1. Alex, would you kindly get out of the topic?

jk

But no, really
  2. (brrrr...now I have this naggin' song in my head and it won't stop... )

3. October is sacred. You go too far sir.

Scarlet is song that came about when Edge still knew how to play the piano.

Is That All is a song that came out before Larry started making excuses that it was "too hard to play".
  4. I judged it as if I were at a U2 concert. What song would they introduce and play that was so awful that even a die hard like myself would get a beer during. I can't imagine Bono being like "Here's a song we've never played before.... 4th...of...July." Then Adam just playing a weird bassline with Edge playing a random shimmering slide guitar for like 2 minutes. God that would be horrendous.
  5. i like WH
    i like WITS
    i like MOS
    i dont like BOOTS much at all
  6. Buttons: you're with me on disliking Walk To The Water, right?
  7. i dont mind it
    but it would be better if he sang it
    instead
  8. oh and i hate stuck in a moment
    never liked it and never will
  9. Originally posted by INCA:[..]

October is sacred. You go too far sir.

Scarlet is song that came about when Edge still knew how to play the piano.

Is That All is a song that came out before Larry started making excuses that it was "too hard to play".
  10. The sound of u2 is particular thanks to delay, to the drums and bass and to the voice.
    Many groups tried in the last 20 years to copy them but with very BAD results.
    I think that every songs has some MYSTERIOUS WAYS and history.
    Every song sounds so good to me ,maybe for lyrics maybe for incipit, maybe for refrain or something else.
    I don't remember one insignificant song of u2, for example i like really much "stand up comedy" or outtakes or sides b. I'm a fan since longtime but i love this band because makes me feel well, beacuse saved my life in a difficult moment, beacause live is fantastic, because makes me cry and laugh and .............. so i really can't find the worst song. Every song has for me a souvenir of my life, the band and the records are in my heart since they were HYPE. That's all dear friends, i like covers to , everry one , like "this it " of Aslan. Bye and sorry for my english , very very " dangeorus" :-)