1. did you receive the gift of 2017 ?
  2. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    I have an innocence account as well and I haven't received anything yet.
    I guess that will follow 24 hours later since the innocence presale is a day later as well.

Thats what I figure. Us innocence people will get email tonight. As long as I dont get the bad email, I'm fine with that.
  3. Remy, did you happen to see anywhere at u2.com about innocence group emails?
  4. Well I’m pissed off didn’t receive text message or email with my codes at work and can’t do anything about it at the moment so much for experience
  5. For those that received e-mail, what time did it come and what did it say?
  6. Received 5am CET:

You Have Been Selected For Verified Subscriber Presale Ticket Access

Dear Remy,

You have been Verified for the U2.com Subscriber presale as part of our eXPERIENCE Group.

Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets to the North American #U2eiTour dates in May and June.

Your presale opens tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 (10am) and runs until Thursday, November 16 (5pm). All times are local to city and venue of show.

CODE DELIVERY

Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 you will receive a text message that includes:

• A link to begin your purchase for the North American tour dates
    • Your unique presale access code

Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the Presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or blocked mobile carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Subscriber Presale.

TICKET LIMIT

Your unique presale access code can be used to purchase up to TWO (2) tickets. You might choose to buy two tickets for one show or to buy two individual tickets for two separate shows. Once you’ve purchased two tickets, the code is no longer valid. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
    Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used when connecting to Ticketmaster via your U2.com account to register for the Verified Fan Presale.
    Please have the valid credit card you plan to use for your purchase up to date in your Ticketmaster account, with current billing information. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account.
    NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

WHEN YOU'RE PURCHASING
    Due to demand, after entering your presale access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time. If you are using a mobile device for your purchase, do not navigate away from the window or allow your phone to dim.
    When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
    Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. If you have further questions about how the presale will work please see these FAQs.

Best wishes and see you at one of the shows,
    The U2.com Team
  7. We're dealing with this shit as well

My first e-mail came at 4:45 CET, stating I was "eligible" for presale (eXPERIENCE), then the second e-mail was delivered at 6:35 CET saying "CORRECTION" - you are not

All the required info is now in the hands of the zootopia mods...
  8. Gotta give credits to the mods of ZOOTOPIA regardless

They have been dealing with this for the last 3 or 4 hours trying to solve the situation, or at least to get us some answers.

But I think we need to be aware of this report that came in yesterday:

Originally posted by pontneuf:Just read this over on zootopia at U2.com forums -

A Ticketmaster rep just told me on the phone that presale codes are NOT guaranteed for all fan club members. He said they just had a meeting about it this morning and that it would be a lottery-type system where only some fan club members will receive codes and others will not. I looked at some of the information on FAQs posted on U2.com and it seems like he's correct... This is copied directly from the FAQs (note the part that I bolded in red): "Once I complete all the steps on the Account Info page, will I have access to the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale? All subscribers who complete the required steps and are verified will be equally eligible to receive an invitation for the U2.com Subscriber Presale."
    [...]

At this point there's nothing much to say I guess...
    Let's hope .com will do the right thing (before Larry wakes up...)
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Gotta give credits to the mods of ZOOTOPIA regardless

They have been dealing with this for the last 3 or 4 hours trying to solve the situation, or at least to get us some answers.

But I think we need to be aware of this report that came in yesterday:

[..]

At this point there's nothing much to say I guess...
    Let's hope .com will do the right thing (before Larry wakes up...)
    Wonder how many subscriptions they lose. Thats just bullshit. Sorry...