1. I think there’s going to be a lot of people complaining looking for there money back and to be fair u2.com don’t have a leg to stand on. You can’t say ‘subscribers will be at the front of the queue’ regarding ticket sales if they don’t give people codes as that puts them in the same place in the queue as all the non subscribers. I hope things are done better for the European sales, but I can only sympathise with all the loyal fans who didnt get a presale code.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think there’s going to be a lot of people complaining looking for there money back and to be fair u2.com don’t have a leg to stand on. You can’t say ‘subscribers will be at the front of the queue’ regarding ticket sales if they don’t give people codes as that puts them in the same place in the queue as all the non subscribers. I hope things are done better for the European sales, but I can only sympathise with all the loyal fans who didnt get a presale code.
    you still can't know how it will work for Europe... maybe similar mess...
  3. So essentially, in keeping tickets out of scalper hands, you're also keeping them out of real fans hands. I wonder if Penelope Cruz or Helena Christensen have to go through the same hoops for tickets...
  4. as long as U2 have full arenas/stadiums, they don't care...
  5. This is a s___ show of the highest magnitude. U2 are going to be in for so much bad press over this!
  6. And they'll issue an apology statement and move on.
  7. I know that’s why I’m saying I hope it’s done better. I think it’s a different system
    for starters as verified fan isn’t in place over here but there could still be issues regarding whether a subscription gets you a code or not.
  8. I got an email last night (though U2.com said originally it would be a text? That never came...) saying i was all set for the Experience presale later this morning. But now I’m nervous that something might still go wrong when i actually try to buy tickets, and I feel terrible for fans that are somehow getting screwed. Why is this happening? Someone who understands computer systems logic more than me please explain?
  9. I really feel for the folks involved in this.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I know that’s why I’m saying I hope it’s done better. I think it’s a different system
    for starters as verified fan isn’t in place over here but there could still be issues regarding whether a subscription gets you a code or not.
    And sad part is I wanted to go to NY this time... So I'm nervous how messy the presale is... stil have time since I'm innocence group...
  11. I'm in the experience group and have had no communication at all from U2.com. Is this because I live in the UK? Everything is so confusing
  12. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    And sad part is I wanted to go to NY this time... So I'm nervous how messy the presale is... stil have time since I'm innocence group...
    I hope it works out for you, and that the other people having problems get it sorted out and get tickets somehow.