1. Just got an email....
  2. So Innocence group is Wednesday?
  3. No email here
  4. same but im in the innocence group
  5. Got my email....but now might not use it because not sure i want to spend $2000 for the show since i will really have to travel to either Montreal or Chicago.....dame! Don t know what to do
  6. Just got mine! Montreal and NYC it is (hopefully)
  7. still didnt get one....BS
  8. So because I have not received mine I guess I did not do everything to register and now I am SOL on presale?
    When I became a "Verified Fan" my status on the account page went Green and it says "Set Up complete". Only today am i seeing that I had renew my membership which doesn't expire until end of next March? Why would I get a Set Up Complete if it wasn't completed.
  9. so U2 rep tells me we should get codes even if your a U2 subscriber and they tell me i did everything and was registered and i dont get an email. F Ticketmaster. Had an issue with Springsteen now this.
  10. So do Innocence group get emails tomorrow?
  11. some people got an email from u2.com saying they don't get a presale code and can get a refund of their u2.com subscription...
  12. Originally posted by parzival:some people got an email from u2.com saying they don't get a presale code and can get a refund of their u2.com subscription...
    Now it starts to really get annoying