1. email here
  2. Originally posted by parzival:some people got an email from u2.com saying they don't get a presale code and can get a refund of their u2.com subscription...

Serious?? ..or kidding..
  3. Email here too.
  4. So yes, 2000 people received a SECOND email after getting the first one that they were all fine saying they are not fine at all and not eligible for sales.

My accounts are OK it seems but as expected this is one big mess again.
  5. a mess indeed and in the meantime the professional scalpers will probably suck out hundreds of tickets with a little help of their high-tec software wizards....

Unbelievable. My accounts okay as well, but I'm saving my code for the European leg. I wonder what they have in store for Europe.
  6. Also confirmed by the way that there is no creditcard only entry this time
  7. I’m in the Innocence group and haven’t gotten ANYTHING yet, either via phone or email. Is this normal? Or should I be worried?
  8. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I’m in the Innocence group and haven’t gotten ANYTHING yet, either via phone or email. Is this normal? Or should I be worried?
    I have an innocence account as well and I haven't received anything yet.
    I guess that will follow 24 hours later since the innocence presale is a day later as well.
  9. No one seems to have received emails for Innocence.