1. Hope Elevation skips E+I Tour, but probably won't
  2. Has Streets ever open an encore?
  3. Not in my experience. Maybe the I&E was an exception due to being arenas, less tix available and the SOI backlash, but from 2009 onwards I've seen increasing numbers of casuals. Except for the first rows in GA, I'd say a 80% of casuals* is an accurate figure for stadium concerts.

* I consider a "casual fan" anyone who doesn't know Adam's surname, someone who can't name more than one October or Zooropa tracks or someone whose last contact with new U2 material was listening to Vertigo commercials back in 2004...
  4. A "casual fan" is someone who thinks Adam can play bass guitar
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Not in my experience. Maybe the I&E was an exception due to being arenas, less tix available and the SOI backlash, but from 2009 onwards I've seen increasing numbers of casuals. Except for the first rows in GA, I'd say a 80% of casuals* is an accurate figure for stadium concerts.

* I consider a "casual fan" anyone who doesn't know Adam's surname, someone who can't name more than one October or Zooropa tracks or someone whose last contact with new U2 material was listening to Vertigo commercials back in 2004...
    I absolutely agree with what you're saying.
    I've just seen 2 stadium concerts and I felt like an alien 'cos in my area I was the only one who knew and sang all the songs.

To me, a casual it's just someone who knows their hits only. Just the fact of knowing Zooropa makes it a fan.
  6. Just as important as set lists I really hope U2 get to grips with the GA line process
  7. Originally posted by Remy:If U2 will resume the I+E tour as E+I, after this year, I think it's time and a great opportunity to drop some Joshua Tree staples. With Or Without You, Still Haven't Found, Bullet can all go.

Maybe its even time for Streets to go. This could all make perfect room for all the Experience songs and maybe some Innocence ones as well

agree on WOWY, Still Havent. Bullet/Exit/Streets should stay, maybe even IGC? I also think I've heard BD, One too many times.
  8. get rid of one, with or without you, vertigo, beautiful day, elevation can all go.would love to go to a show without any of these in.