1. New Year's Day, Mysterious Ways, Do You Feel Loved, Exit, Rejoice, A Sort Of Homecoming, Streets, UV, Lemon, Discothèque, Some Days Are Better Than Others, Moment Of Surrender, 11 O'Clock...
    I could go on 'till midnight.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Not in my experience. Maybe the I&E was an exception due to being arenas, less tix available and the SOI backlash, but from 2009 onwards I've seen increasing numbers of casuals. Except for the first rows in GA, I'd say a 80% of casuals* is an accurate figure for stadium concerts.

* I consider a "casual fan" anyone who doesn't know Adam's surname, someone who can't name more than one October or Zooropa tracks or someone whose last contact with new U2 material was listening to Vertigo commercials back in 2004...

Someone who owns Joshua Tree and the 2 best of compilations and had "One" played at their wedding.
  3. Originally posted by Bullet_Blue:[..]
    New Year's Day, Mysterious Ways, Do You Feel Loved, Exit, Rejoice, A Sort Of Homecoming, Streets, UV, Lemon, Discothèque, Some Days Are Better Than Others, Moment Of Surrender, 11 O'Clock...
    I could go on 'till midnight.
    Admit it.....easy to play.
  4. Milanes de l'ostia
  5. They should play: Bottoms (Watashitachi No Ookina Yume), Soon, Mercy, Boy/Girl, Holy Joe, Always, Native Son, Angels Too Tied to the Ground, Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long), Heroine (Mix II), Alex Descends Into Hell, The Fool, Walk on By

Then for an encore they should play Bad instead of A Sort of Homecoming. That would teach these eejits paying £100 coming to gigs expecting 'popular songs' a lesson.
  6. I would love to hear New Song/Bullet/Exit/Running/Bad/Streets in that order. But I know its not gonna happen. I reckon Bono should do a heavy new track/Bullet/Exit in Shadow Man character.... and then wind the character down during Running. Maybe even slot MLK in there, it sounded great with the Bono/Edge Harmony in Vancouver..... There is something really mesmerising and beautiful about that track.

I honestly don't mind the warhorse from JT sticking around.... But would love to see Vertigo/BD have a break. BD on this tour sounds a bit lame sounds like lots of backing tracks/Karaoke... (for the record I do actually like BD the Elevation performances and there are some good ones from 360, but its been going downhill in terms of energy/delivery for w while now).

Having not seen this tour my top JT tracks to see would be Running (one of my all time favs, even though this tour has been a bit lack lustre), Mothers (I love this track and it sucks it props won't see the light of day after this tour), Exit (I think they may keep this around) and God's Country has been getting played well even Trip actually, I could see some of the JT track being put on rotation if they go back to multiple shows in the same city like IE. Hopefully UTTEOTW, Fly, and Zoo Station make a comeback next year.
  7. I+E pulled in songs from Boy, October + War they hadn't regularly played in 25 years.

E+I should have songs from the later years. when they are experienced, after all, bringing back songs from the 90's+00's : Stuck, Kite, Please, etc.
  8. Streets and Beautiful Day should never be dropped.

The rest wouldn't be the end of the world. Wish they'd swap out Bullet for Exit though.
  9. Hahaha, having One played at your wedding is the ultimate tip-off (although I know many fans that we'd consider "true" fans had it too)
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha, having One played at your wedding is the ultimate tip-off (although I know many fans that we'd consider "true" fans had it too)
    I just don't get why you would! I love One but it's a song that sings on the worst parts of marriages!
  11. relationships in general*
    Yes.
  12. It's an undeniably beautiful song. Beautifully dark.

But I also know people who have had R.E.M.'s "The One I Love" played at their weddings too. I wonder if they're still married. LOL.