1. I think/hope Experience is going to be the time for some of the 80s staples to take a breather, not just a couple of TJT songs but perhaps SBS and (preferably) Pride as well.
  2. I hope they play a set more focussed on 90's and 00's and SOI /soe. They have catered so much JT in the EU and US. Would be a logical step to play a little less of that over here.

In the end .. I'll just be happy whatever they decide to play.

Apart for from acoustic Stuck and In A Little while. That makes me want to burn that Gibson Acoustic guitar Edge.
  3. Never understood the hate for In a Little While.

Anyway, Bono said something interesting around the beginning of the JT2017 tour about not playing Boy or October because of their representation in the I+E tour. With that in mind, they might drop a lot of the JT stuff for the E+I tour because of its healthy representation this year.

It also would explain why we didn't see ANY Songs of Innocence stuff this tour, and indicate that it might come back.
  4. Have been thinking a little bit about Streets as a closer.

When the organ starts and the arena/stadium fills with red Bono has about a 1 minute window to thank everyone, plug red, save africa and open our borders to refugees before the song kicks in.
  5. Originally posted by cookoman:Have been thinking a little bit about Streets as a closer.

When the organ starts and the arena/stadium fills with red Bono has about a 1 minute window to thank everyone, plug red, save africa and open our borders to refugees before the song kicks in.
    Please put that back in the box it came from.
  6. Bono talking during a Streets intro is painful. 2015 was terrible with all his 'HERE!'shouting. Vertigo even worse.
  7. Streets can never be at the end of a show.it's Too powerful.it's a slap in the face in the middle of a show.it's the moment that you start jumping.and then you can't stop
    What if they play it at the end?you must keep all the adrenaline inside.......naaaaaah...
  8. Streets has closed (or been very very close to closing) the main set on 4 tours (Zoo TV, Popmart, Vertigo, 360) so it seems it can be at the end of the show (so to speak).

I'd rather walk out of an Arena or Stadium on that high as it's been in the past followed by a long intro to One with a mammoth speech and also the Lemon perfecto mix which in some ways is just a killer of the mood.

I agree that keeping Bono quiet in the intro is a must!!!
  9. I would love to (and always wanted to) see show with Streets as opener...
  10. It would be great if 60% of the attendance wasn't made by casual fans.