Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Wop, interesting. Gives me hope that there will be a pitch1/2 separation in Dublin after all.

Does anybody know if Berlin had a similar ticketing separation?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wop, interesting. Gives me hope that there will be a pitch1/2 separation in Dublin after all.

Does anybody know if Berlin had a similar ticketing separation?
    Answered myself - no it didn't, it went on sale with a unique GA field like all other venues except Croke:

3. A post on the London show thread has got me thinking about attendances again. I remember asking before about how much extra numbers the 360 design allowed for in comparison to this tour and the answer is a significant amount for at least 1 case. Pasadena had two shows this tour which if you take the average of the two (around 61500) worked out about 35500 less people than the 360 rose bowl show (around 97000) which was full round. Bit of useless information but I found it interesting.
  4. U2's 757 for Europe

5. Best GA places to see the show this year? Going to Rome and Paris. Can't wait!
  6. If you want the highest chance to see the band and don't really care much for the video screens, right up in front is the obvious choice. In front of the drumset on main stage is prime real estate.

Personally, I think right by the B-Stage gives you the most complete view of the show. The band plays a fair amount of the set on the B-Stage and you'll get a great view of the screens. When I did GA at the Rose Bowl I had no trouble securing a great spot in this area (arrived around 1pm to line up).
  7. there will be a great great surprise tomorrow night in rome, do you remember rome nloth 360 degrees tour october 2010? ok........
    a big surprise , unforgettable surprise for the band and all u2 lovers in the world