Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Forget it I just honestly wanted to see the video and there nothing on periscopes and obviously people are too busy talking in hidden agenda to see that I really just wanted to see the video
  2. Go to the London thread, page 20 for some links.
  3. Originally posted by Buttons:Forget it I just honestly wanted to see the video and there nothing on periscopes and obviously people are too busy talking in hidden agenda to see that I really just wanted to see the video
    Sigh
  4. Originally posted by Buttons:Forget it I just honestly wanted to see the video and there nothing on periscopes and obviously people are too busy talking in hidden agenda to see that I really just wanted to see the video
    Why the bad attitude and why so impatient. If you ask someone a question at least wait a while for a reply.
  5. Thanks
  6. Just had a look at the show page for the private show and the U2gigs supplied setlist is wrong. I was outside the stadium and they definitely did not play Running. It was I Still Haven't Found. To Twitter!
  7. I have a question about the GA - does it have a separate front of the stage area for those who arrive early? I haven't noticed anything like that from the photos and videos I have seen. Or is the whole floor undivided (except of the red zone, obviously) Elevation and 360 had the stage designed for that, but I remember that also on Vertigo, there was this FOS sector outlined by movable fence for people who arrived early. Or is the whole floor undivided this time? I hope not, it would be impossible to return to your spot after going to bathroom or to buy something to drink having to go through the whole GA once it gets crowded. I hope that the front of the stage experience doesn't mean that you have to stand 6 hours on your spot and not being able to leave it once this time.
  8. Originally posted by Happy24:I have a question about the GA - does it have a separate front of the stage area for those who arrive early? I haven't noticed anything like that from the photos and videos I have seen. Or is the whole floor undivided (except of the red zone, obviously) Elevation and 360 had the stage designed for that, but I remember that also on Vertigo, there was this FOS sector outlined by movable fence for people who arrived early. Or is the whole floor undivided this time? I hope not, it would be impossible to return to your spot after going to bathroom or to buy something to drink having to go through the whole GA once it gets crowded. I hope that the front of the stage experience doesn't mean that you have to stand 6 hours on your spot and not being able to leave it once this time.
    Nope. Its undivided.

Dublin is likely the exception here with two pitches.
  9. Originally posted by Happy24:I have a question about the GA - does it have a separate front of the stage area for those who arrive early? I haven't noticed anything like that from the photos and videos I have seen. Or is the whole floor undivided (except of the red zone, obviously) Elevation and 360 had the stage designed for that, but I remember that also on Vertigo, there was this FOS sector outlined by movable fence for people who arrived early. Or is the whole floor undivided this time? I hope not, it would be impossible to return to your spot after going to bathroom or to buy something to drink having to go through the whole GA once it gets crowded. I hope that the front of the stage experience doesn't mean that you have to stand 6 hours on your spot and not being able to leave it once this time.

GA-floor is undivided but from my experience it won't be a (very big) problem to leave your spot for a short time. You can always make your way through the crowd, people won't block your way or won't complain as long you don't take the spot in front of them. So just make sure the people around you have seen you already so they can recognize you when you will take your spot again. No problem at all if you are with a small group like 4-5 friends, but even if you are on your own it still should be possible to leave for a few moments if you ask the people next to you if it's ok for them to save your spot. During the 360 tour we had a spot in front of innercircle and I was also be able to leave my spot to get some refreshments, although the floor outside the innercircle didn't had seperated areas.
    Of course, it all depends on when you will leave. If you do it like one hour after entering the venue, it won't be a problem at all, but if you do it during or after the support act, things will be more complicated of course.

(The best solution will be of course to go to the bathroom like 30 minutes before gates will open (in case it is a quiet queue without chaos), so you don't need to go again once you are inside the venue)
  10. Berlin seems to be a split pitch? Very wide GA area.