1. I would love to see Discothéque rotated with EBTTRT...i think it has the perfect bridge just before the BOOM CHA bit for them to exit the screen onto the e stage and play out the song. And follow that with crystal ballroom....
  2. The Fly/Zoo Station would be good instead of Even Better Than The Real Thing. As lively as it is, they could liven it up a bit more if you get what I'm saying. Like ZOO TV version
  3. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:I would love to see Discothéque rotated with EBTTRT...i think it has the perfect bridge just before the BOOM CHA bit for them to exit the screen onto the e stage and play out the song. And follow that with crystal ballroom....
    That actually makes a shitload of sense and would be awesome. Well thought.

Now someone convince the band......
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I liked it when they had a set closer. 40. Love Is Blindness. Walk On. Moment of Surrender.

They rotated closers a few time, but all of them gelled. It seems like they are unsure of how the show should end this time around. Maybe they'll get that worked out in Europe. ISHFWILF definitely is not working as a show ender...
    Even Edge wasn't sure how to close opening night so he went for a space walk off the catwalk.
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Of course, because it was a European idea. Not saying it still is, but all the settlers came from Europe with this idea of building a new society...

Anyway, if BTBS is still in the set, I think RTSS or Miss Sarajevo is more obvious than THTBA...

I'd love to see Miss Sarajevo, but I honestly don't know if Bono still has the voice for it. At least, during 360 it didn't seem like he had it anymore. I'd much rather see Running To Stand Still, but it is another song in which Bono played the guitar...
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I'd love to see Miss Sarajevo, but I honestly don't know if Bono still has the voice for it. At least, during 360 it didn't seem like he had it anymore. I'd much rather see Running To Stand Still, but it is another song in which Bono played the guitar...
    Didn't do it on ZooTV so he can go without.

I'm one of the few not very eager to see RTSS back, I'm fine with THTBA or some snippet.
  7. He can still play the harmonica and that's honestly all that matters.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I'm one of the few not very eager to see RTSS back, I'm fine with THTBA or some snippet.
    I'd love to see it back if they do it ZOO TV style.

Loved that treatment of the song.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I would really, really love a full version of THTBA
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

That's because of those terrible extended RTSS performances from the Vertigo tour. Played standard in 4 minutes would be gorgeous. Not sure Bono could sing it now though.
  11. RTSS was best during the Vertigo tour, imo.