1. I will compare tonight and let you know.

ICYMI: we are doing hard copies for those who don't want / can't download.

we are doing nice digipaks for both audio and video and will do so for all Berlin shows. These will be produced for pure cost coverage, no profit will be made on those. The final price has yet to be calculated but it's max. 10€ per item. (the more copies, the cheaper the price of course.)
    PM me for more info.

Polish fans please have a look at the Polish U2 Forum to get your copy - those will be a collected order.
  2. Ok, currently checking thru the show and being surprised myself, I didn't use as many 720p sources as I thought and the best of those still looks neat on 1080p. a few snippets are 1080p but would look better scaled down, but I think that's not the problem while watching.

So you will get your FullHD BluRay.
  3. Originally posted by sparko:Ok, currently checking thru the show and being surprised myself, I didn't use as many 720p sources as I thought and the best of those still looks neat on 1080p. a few snippets are 1080p but would look better scaled down, but I think that's not the problem while watching.

So you will get your FullHD BluRay.

Nice to hear! Ibelieve you do your best. Good job sparko.

PS. I'm waiting impatiently for Berlin 25th.
  4. BD50 to be found at the torrent section - it's freeleech!
  5. Downloading!!
  6. DVD9, MKV and Audio will follow later
  7. So after 1,5 days the download is complete. I have just had a brief look at it and it looks stunning! I hope I will have time to watch the whole video this week. I can't wait!
  8. Berlin 4 is next I will start with. If any of you can contribute more videos - I don't have anything from Edge's side this time. Would be great if there'd be some more sources (at least HD).
  9. I have noticed the 28/9 list isn't complete:
    Video: sparko (snippets) // KaosKevin (50% snippets/Songs) // follower (snippets) // U2_Edge (snippets/Songs) // MacStripey // fv45pfap (complete) // Matt U2gigs (Songs) // terrorsittich (Songs) // Happy24 (Snippets) // paulhewson (Snippets/Songs) // daydreamu2 (Snippets) // Michaela (Snippets) // Petra (Snippets/Songs) // maksiurski (Songs) // doris286 (Songs) // lunapapa5 (songs) // Zbych (several songs) // Befager (Songs) // Woijtek (several Songs)

I have send a bunch of videos made by my girlfriend Manuela (7 songs), but she is not listed ? And I did not send any snippets, only complete songs (13 songs)
  10. That list is from September, from before the shows. Sorry that I don't have time to update it constantly.

I have folders with names, these will be listed in credits. Your folder contains videos all named "U2_Edge", all 720p.The other folder is named U2Jewel, videos as well in 1080p
  11. I have been offline for a week now, so it is a little bit late, but here comes my thank you for the first multicam. I have watched it the week before and I really loved it. Both the sound and the editing are great. I like the way you don't use many cuts. It gets me a headache when there are two cuts each second, which is the way even most pro-shots are done unfortunately. Luckily you keep a nice flow and let the viewer focus. Your multicam captures the real experience of the concert very well. Also the sound is very good, just towards the end there are some people speaking and singing rather loudly, but that's just what happens sometimes at a live show :-) So again - you have done a great job and I am really looking forward to the next multi-cam with Two Hearts, Bad and 40!