1. We just figured out that it happens BECAUSE of the export. But as of yet, we are unable to find a reason.
  2. Have you tried to export without Magix? I don't know if it is possible.

For example I work on Premiere, but don't use it for the export. Only debugmode frameserver + avisynth + ffmpeg. I export a virtual video with Frameserver (a premiere plugin), ffmpeg encode it, and avisynth allows ffmpeg to recognize the virtual file. So, no export at all with Premiere.

I don't know if something similar exist for Magix, and maybe it will not solve your problem at all. I don't know.
  3. I have a project in Magix and no, you can't open it with another program. In Magix are the ORIGINAL videofiles without any reencode or whatever and from these, the final rendering will be done to preserve the best quality.

I only export these clips for such previews. But it also happens when rendering the BD first without exporting a clip first. When I then correct and render again, all is fine.
    You can only user the internal export, there is no other way to get a clip from the cutted version. Because these cuts are only saved as markers in the project file. The video itself remains untouched.
  4. The SBS video looks great! Can't wait to see the final product!
  5. I hope I will be thru next weekend (Germans know there is an additional day off) with cutting. Half of the show is done now. After that it's tweaking and fine tuning.
    A friend is doing the artwork, I hope he will be in time

We are currently looking for title ideas, if someone has one
  6. Originally posted by sparko:I hope I will be thru next weekend (Germans know there is an additional day off) with cutting. Half of the show is done now. After that it's tweaking and fine tuning.
    A friend is doing the artwork, I hope he will be in time

We are currently looking for title ideas, if someone has one
    Cool, Looking forward to it!!!!
  7. Any news on the Berlin 4 multicam? Can't wait to see this great concert again!
  8. Working on that, currently stuck at Bullet having a few synching problems.

9. To do list:
    -Artwork
    - menu
    - export, correct, export, correct, export, correct
    - BD, DVD, MKV

(not the final audio on that YT clips, just forgot to paste it in...ehem)
  10. Orders are taken from now on.
    Formats: BD / DVD / 2CD
    either Digipak (price to be set after amount of copies)
    or regular case