1. Originally posted by INCA:And ignore everything before? That's asinine.

I'd rather see more songs from 1981-1982; hell even stuff from pre 1980 given a modern fleshing out. Stuff before Bono started hanging out with politicians and rappers. And on this tour I'd like to see all of Songs of Innocence get its fair shake. It would be a first and I know they can do it if they make an effort.
    So you're not actually about setlist variation, you just want to see a certain set of songs that the band hasn't decided to play yet.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    You haven't seen my posting history have you? When I admitted some of Pop deserved to be played live, people were asking if I was drunk/high.

lol I just think some ATYCLB songs are too overplayed and the rest is not that good too... but it's just my personal opinion. Like that you've wrote before. I just found it funny. From what I see and hear majority loves Pop including me...
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    So you're not actually about setlist variation, you just want to see a certain set of songs that the band hasn't decided to play yet.
    Which denotes setlist variation.
  4. Let's face it, if you're expecting them to play an entire night of pre-1990s stuff, you're going to be in for a disappointing tour. Then again, your opinion of the first leg is that the tour is already disappointing...
  5. He must be dissapointed since 1990

6. Sometimes the people who dispute the bitches and moaners are the loudest.

I'm not up for a completely different set every night because it isn't entirely possible for the band to do, they just need to be a little bit more ballsy night after night. End of.
  7. Sorry but.

(Directed to everyone).

This discussion is getting tired and tiring, can we move on? Thanks!
  8. anyone know whether the band is returning to dublin or going on vacation somewhere?
  9. I'm saying they are going into the studio... Probably in Dublin.