1. I'm saying they are going into the KITCHEN... Probably Dublin

2. I'm glad people enjoyed the shows live so much!

I had the strange feeling that the show is, well sort of, flat (watching all the yt clips). Especially the 2nd set, e-stage....

Guess the guys will prove me wrong...

C'mon, EU.... here we come....
  3. THAT VIDEO ♥

I'd say they're not going to put a lot of work in the studio, I think they will rehearse some new songs and setlist portions for Europe instead, and have a little vacation with their sons and daughters too (it's school holiday time after all).
  4. What's the story behind the HBO documentary being called 'Inside Band 1'?
  5. It's weird seeing this site without the "U2ieTOUR hits XX" header, when's the next show again?
  6. Just 30 days until Turin! I will be spoiler free though so I guess 25 days until I abandon the site
  7. Until Amsterdam 4? Good to know!

I probably can't resist following the Turin shows so that's what I'll do.
  8. hmm, considering to do the same now that you mention it...
  9. Originally posted by Christoph001:I'm glad people enjoyed the shows live so much!

I had the strange feeling that the show is, well sort of, flat (watching all the yt clips). Especially the 2nd set, e-stage....

Don't say negative things, we have white knights in the room.
    They won't be happy with differing opinions. Some probably work for u2.com...
  10. Originally posted by Christoph001:I'm glad people enjoyed the shows live so much!

Once you're in the venue, the band will prove you wrong. It's one thing to see it on youtube, but it's another to be actually in the environment. I've yet to meet a fan who's first thought after leaving a show was "wow that fucking sucked." Well, there might be some people who will be looking at the setlist all night and forget about the actual show, but it's really all up to you.
  11. All speculation, of course, but can we expect something similar to what happened from 1st leg to 2nd leg back in 2009 for 360?

First show in Chicago was nearly identical to a typical European setlist from leg 1 (but an awesome show that I was lucky to attend), then night 2 they live premiere Your Blue Room and tour premiere UTEOTW and Stay. Eventually they rework the setlist order with NLOTH coming later, etc.

Similar this time around? Or will a whole month off result in more changes more quickly?