1. I think it's a good song, easy to get into. It's better than The Miracle, which it is comparable too imo, and also better than songs as Boots or Miami.
  2. Still by far the weakest song on the album imo.
  3. Volcano is a fun song. It's fun to listen to and it'll probably be fun for the band to perform.

Even if Volcano is the weakest song on the album (I think it is as well), that's not really a bad thing. This album is full of incredibly strong tracks and while Volcano sits at the bottom of the table, it's still stronger than most.
  4. the melody Edge plays during the choruses is awesome
  5. The guitar in the left channel. Every time I hear the song I'm drawn to the left.

6. Me too. It is really great. Hopefully it will be more prominent live
  7. Wrong Forum!
  8. Volcano ia a very catchy straight forward rocker. At the same time I think it has one of the greatest melodies, it has - together with the Miracle - the weakest lyrics. But in terms of Bonoisms, this os na awesome album. No Graces are name of girls, no hellos and catorces and no helping los ladies across the road
  9. I see we're pretty divided on this one. I'm in the yes camp. I know it's stupid and cheap and easy but as my friends always say, I like things that are stupid, cheap and easy.
  10. I think Adam is the star here...his bass just hits you in the gut. And I love the Glastonbury riff. I'm a real fan of this.
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo:I see we're pretty divided on this one. I'm in the yes camp. I know it's stupid and cheap and easy but as my friends always say, I like things that are stupid, cheap and easy.

Sometimes it's all about the simple things