1. First impression was not so good, however after several repeated listens there is something about the energy of this song that draws you in...one my faves on the album now!
  2. Wouldn't it be amazing if they released this as a single and put Glastonbury on it.
  3. I can't wait to hear it live!!
    This song has an interesting energy.
  4. Easily the worst song on the album for me, kind of shocked this made it onto an album.
  5. Easily the worst song on the album for me, kind of shocked this made it onto an album.

6. Miami made it on to an album and Volcano is way better than that, so...
  7. I give it a 6/10, it's not as bad as Miami or Boots, etc, but after 5 years of trying to get the album right I'm shocked this made it. I like every other song on the album more than this. Just my opinion of course, I totally get what purpose it serves on the album but I've been skipping it a lot lately.
  8. I give it a 6/10, like it's not as bad as Miami or Boots, etc. But after 5 years of trying to get it right I'm shocked this made it. And I like every other song more than it. Just my opinion of course, I totally get what purpose it serves on the album but I've been skipping it a lot lately.
  9. Bono spoke about Volcano briefly during the Dave Fanning interview. He says all the rage he's had during years for the loss of his mother, which is repressed in Iris, explodes in this song. "Volcano is pure rage". I am not overly keen on this song but I like that it is connected somehow to the theme of the previous one.