1. Anywhere in the world where U22 currently is still not delivered?

2. It has arrived to Madrid today

What a piece of art
  3. I was worried you were going to cut the book on your first go with the scissors!

4. hahaha I didn't notice the easy-open strap on the back of the package, otherwise I would have opened it that way obviosuly. But I was actually quite careful with the scissors
  5. I've never seen such a messy opening of a parcel.

6. I receive several eBay parcels a week and they use to be as messy, if not more
  7. I received mine yesterday as well 6 weeks after ordering it. It looks great - was worth the wait actually.
  8. From The Ground Up, the official photo book of the U2360° tour, is all set for publication in just a couple of months.

This handsome hardback featuring photography from Ralph Larmann and text by Dylan Jones is published in October but if you're a U2.com subscriber, don't order it yet...

We're delighted to announce that we'll be releasing a special edition of From The Ground Up - just for our U2.com subscribers.

Featuring the same text and photography, this special edition comes with a little something extra - including more exclusive live tracks from U2360°.