1. Wait wait, you use Internet Explorer?

2. Huh? I said that the advert came on TV, not that I use it.
  3. That advert is everywhere, all of the time.
  4. Really? I don't know it. I don't watch TV anyway, so...

I'm delighted with U22, it's amazing:

5. Lol, I watched it in the U22 thread, but the related video of the unboxing of a Baretta U22 Neos with a red dot scope was also well worth watching. Good to see you have received it, taking a pair of the scissors to the packaging was brave.

And you haven't seen the advert? Can't have that, I see it every day.

6. Originally posted by iTim:Lol, I watched it in the U22 thread, but the related video of the unboxing of a Baretta U22 Neos with a red dot scope was also well worth watching. Good to see you have received it, taking a pair of the scissors to the packaging was brave.

And you haven't seen the advert? Can't have that, I see it every day.

[YouTube Video]

I used the scissors because I didn't notice the easy-open strap on the back

That song is awful. Is the ad really on constantly?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I used the scissors because I didn't notice the easy-open strap on the back

That song is awful. Is the ad really on constantly?

Pretty much, you will see it often on TV and it's even on in e adverts before a movie at the cinema. Still, there's far more annoying adverts on TV.
  8. IE is just an unforgivable browser. Utterly terrible, and version 9 is just as poor.

I do like the IE6 death clock though. Even Microsoft have a sense of humour.
  9. China FTW
  10. What song was that in your unboxing video Sergio? I quite liked it.

11. haha lol I thought somebody would ask. It's a song called Again, by a band called Secrets In Stereo. Typical pop band, but I quite liked the instrumental version of the song:

here's the lyric version: