1. Finally have it as well, and it's worth it! Great stuff, looks amazing. Will keep the CD's untouched forever.

2. Hi five Genaro

I'm really keen on subscribing just for getting this, I've seen it in person and it is SO amazing. I think I will subscribe next week.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Hi five Genaro

I'm really keen on subscribing just for getting this, I've seen it in person and it is SO amazing. I think I will subscribe next week.

this is the one time i full heartedly support the u2.com subscription otherwise i wouldn't have gone back ahaha. (I had it around 09 for the tickets thing but ugh, they've never had a gift quiet like this)
  4. That's just it...what are they going to "give" us next year to make us come back??????
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Finally have it as well, and it's worth it! Great stuff, looks amazing. Will keep the CD's untouched forever.

I agree and because u22's format is so fragile, I'm looking for alternative covers (cd) for u22.
  6. Although I like the book that comes with U22, I think I would have preferred it to come in a smaller jewel case - for storage purposes, anyway.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Although I like the book that comes with U22, I think I would have preferred it to come in a smaller jewel case - for storage purposes, anyway.

I kind of agree with you.
  8. Yeah jewel cases would have been nice. I'll probably look for some blank cases to store the CDs in. I'm also looking for a simple plastic protector to keep the book in. Otherwise, everything about it is really nice.
  9. hahaha bitching will never end

10. LOL I semi-agree with everyone, only because mine got a bit bent the other day D: it's soo fragile </3
  11. "$50 for U22? I'll just wait until it starts showing up on Amazon for cheap."

LOLOLOLOL