6 - Bad
    7 - TUF
    8 - Zooropa
    9 - Ultraviolet
    10 - Moment Of Surrender
    11 - Out Of Control

+1
  2. #share U2 360 and Fans: A New Kind of U22
  3. Well that (above) looks very interesting.
  4. Yes, yes it does.

In other news, my original U22 came today
  5. 1) the clip of Bono when "40" pops up is hysterical, imagining him singing 40 like that.

2) Does anyone know where I can find the original video that the clip from 1:30 comes from, of Bono watching the stage at Camp Nou? I've never seen that before

6. Where is that video of Bono from, where he's watching the claw from the upper tier of the Nou Camp?

EDIT: Haha, Matt was a little quicker

7. i created the exactly track list on a separated folder on pc, these are the only worthy song of this set, as usual, the fans rather beautiful day and magnificent instead a full professional master live version of electrical storm. well, who am i to question the whole people.
  8. If Electrical Storm didn't blow 360 degrees worth of chunks live, then maybe it would have been better received.

9. I still don't get the hate. I never liked the song but they showed balls at such an early point of the tour. Knocked me for 6 hearing it.
  10. idk, i just use the u22 as a excuse for some unreleased stuff. i know u2 360=u22, it achieved the goal. but cmon, it would be good u2.com selling whole choices we had that age(i remember, before my signature ends, i voted) in flac, this is more logical because what would they do with that many unchoosen songs they recorded and mastered?

aaaaaaanyway, one three hill rules!!! i really figure my neighboors getting angry with bono loud.....SO! this next song means blablabla.....
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I still don't get the hate. I never liked the song but they showed balls at such an early point of the tour. Knocked me for 6 hearing it.

Agree with Gerard, I don't hear what's so bad about it still. I vaguely remember Matt or Sergio pointing it out (the exact moment that irks everyone) but it's not enough to ruin a perfectly good song especially in early 09 when Bono's voice was fantastic almost nightly.
  12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:1) the clip of Bono when "40" pops up is hysterical, imagining him singing 40 like that.

2) Does anyone know where I can find the original video that the clip from 1:30 comes from, of Bono watching the stage at Camp Nou? I've never seen that before

the clip of Bono singing Streets from the tiers of Camp Nou is from the 360 documentary on the Rose Bowl DVD it's really interesting to hear him sing it as he roams around the stadium. I recommend you check it out! xD