1. I want to stay up I really do...
  2. ok..... this sucks...

U2.com servers are down!!

3. I think u2.com, or somewhere I read, advertised a little earlier start tonight, 8:30.
    Either way, I'll stick around for the start of the show-- I'm not a subscriber, so hopefully another stream pops up. Plus, the possibility of surprises in the setlist lures me in every time.
  4. i hope someone put a stream for non u2,com subscribers maybe this will be a remarkable show.

5. I'm getting the same error message, Johnny. I can't be bothered sticking around for this one.
  6. Specially today because everyione can watch the first 3 songs (even who doesn't pay anything).
  7. Looks like we won't get a recording of the full stream =(
  8. I think they will record all the concert. But one question:is the non-paying people are still hoping to the first three songs (well, I payed for the subscription, but I really wanna know, because it is terrible for the site when something like this happens).
  9. Originally posted by Rodrigobatata:I think they will record all the concert. But one question:is the non-paying people are still hoping to the first three songs (well, I payed for the subscription, but I really wanna know, because it is terrible for the site when something like this happens).

I don't know, my assumption is people who are logged in already will have access like previous times this problem has occurred.