1. Not really, it surely is an error but I can't make it any longer. So if you have a good line, that says the same and is not too much longer, I'm opening my eyes
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Not really, it surely is an error but I can't make it any longer. So if you have a good line, that says the same and is not too much longer, I'm opening my eyes

hey guys!
    would this one fit???

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album would've been out by 2007"

If so, shouldn't it be 2008??????

3. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:[..]

hey guys!
    would this one fit???

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album would've been out by 2007"

If so, shouldn't it be 2008??????

Thanks, that could work. No 2007 is fine, it's a bit of sarcasm
  4. This is probably not so helpful....but I've seen a few mistakes in the quotes shown below the pages...spellings mistakes, I'll paste them here if I see them again, can't remember now...I even saw a misspelling of Bono! It was something like Bouno
  5. Originally posted by Ali709:This is probably not so helpful....but I've seen a few mistakes in the quotes shown below the pages...spellings mistakes, I'll paste them here if I see them again, can't remember now...I even saw a misspelling of Bono! It was something like Bouno

Yeah there are a lot of errors in the quotes, tell me and I'll change it

6. here's one:

"Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10.000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace, you know the Palace? Yeah, I am seious, I'm very serious! You can't make 10.000? Just make as many as you can OK? What? My name is Bono." - Bono on the phone during ZooTV with a pizza company, hundreds of pizza's were delivered during the encore
  7. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

here's one:

"Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10.000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace, you know the Palace? Yeah, I am seious, I'm very serious! You can't make 10.000? Just make as many as you can OK? What? My name is Bono." - Bono on the phone during ZooTV with a pizza company, hundreds of pizza's were delivered during the encore

8. I've just spotted a mistake on one Did you know it? quote. I refreshed and it of course disappeared. It was something like that:

Their were 3 videoclips for the song One.

Where obviously it should say:

There were 3 vid...

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I've just spotted a mistake on one Did you know it? quote. I refreshed and it of course disappeared. It was something like that:

Their were 3 videoclips for the song One.

Where obviously it should say:

There were 3 vid...

You can change that easily in the management pages, go for add a quote, search for your quote and press the edit button. Try yourself, if you can't change, I will
  10. Originally posted by Remy:You can change that easily in the management pages, go for add a quote, search for your quote and press the edit button. Try yourself, if you can't change, I will
    But it was not a quote, it was a Did You Know thing...