1. Here's a small one, on the bootlegs section:

You do not have to upload, pay or subscribe to anything in order to get access our bootleg collection,

I believe that should either be "in order to access our..." or "in order to get access to our..."
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:Here's a small one, on the bootlegs section:

You do not have to upload, pay or subscribe to anything in order to get access our bootleg collection,

I believe that should either be "in order to access our..." or "in order to get access to our..."

Yep, thanks
  3. Originally posted by yuri31:Just found one on the stastics page in misc. info

The average age of the U2start users is 28, only users who submitted their agae are included in this figure.

still not fixed....

4. Sorry, thought you quoted the other post. Will fix it! Thanks.

5. doesn't happen too often I do something good
  6. One of the alternatives for the current "You-too" currently reads:

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album was released in 2007".

In order to be correct, I think it should be:

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album would have been released in 2007" (or possibly would be released in 2008 - if the year also is wrong.)
  7. Originally posted by carlibengarli:One of the alternatives for the current "You-too" currently reads:

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album was released in 2007".

In order to be correct, I think it should be:

"Yes, if Bono was a fulltime singer the album would have been released in 2007" (or possibly would be released in 2008 - if the year also is wrong.)

Agree, though that line is too long, wouldn't fit in one line