1. Changed title. Final European Leg.

Bring. It. On.
  2. hopefully the band will be experimental. Your Blue Room a strong contender
  3. Hi Everyone. I suddenly have 1 spare GA + Level 1 ticket as one of our group of 4 has dropped out. We will be in Cardiff from 9.30-10am and all I ask is the £55 + £6 booking fee if anyone wants to drop me a message and we can speak through the day to make arrangements.
  4. Hopefully they'll give us a rocking 'goodbye'..

5. I have to say that when I dreamt of a curveball, this wasn't it, but it would be cool to see a tour debut. Do you reckon they'll get the video etc sorted?.....
  6. I hope the video screen is better , stretched images for SBS last night did not look good
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

I have to say that when I dreamt of a curveball, this wasn't it, but it would be cool to see a tour debut. Do you reckon they'll get the video etc sorted?.....

As much as I would love Your Blue Room think it will be held over for the US leg.

Still expecting a corker tomorrow night - they are on fire at the moment - would certainly be hoping for Bad here.

8. Hi, I work round the corner from the Millennium Stadium. Talked to a security guard at the main entrance who said the band would not be arriving in Cardif until tomorrow and they may not even soundcheck.

I would have thought that if they were to play / perform anything special they would at least soundcheck it?!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/u2

9. Originally posted by Geno68:Hi, I work round the corner from the Millennium Stadium. Talked to a security guard at the main entrance who said the band would not be arriving in Cardif until tomorrow and they may not even soundcheck.

I would have thought that if they were to play / perform anything special they would at least soundcheck it?!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/u2

They didn't arrive until an hour before showtime last tour. Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not expecting anything they haven't played so far this tour and Dallas etc can soundcheck. Your Blue Room if it comes won't need a soundcheck either I wouldn't have thought.
  10. Or just to make it in before curfew?
  11. Surprises, no surprises in the seltlist aside, the biq question off course is, will Tutu nail his speech again in the last show of the European leg