1. Originally posted by djrlewisWe'll get you sorted. You shall attend the ball......

lol cheers mate i like that last line lol
  2. My tickets came from Ticketmaster and they look extremely fake lol. They're purple, with some writing on them lol.
  3. Originally posted by U2Nick:My tickets came from Ticketmaster and they look extremely fake lol. They're purple, with some writing on them lol.

didn't realize you were off to Cardiff Nick
  4. Any more news on the tickets?
  5. Anyone going to Cardiff from or through Oxford? I mean, i have to find some solution for getting back to Oxford, where i'll be temporary staying. I don't know if I have to sit at train station or maybe find some place to sleep. Maybe there's a reliable group, which i could join... Please!

P.S. I'm new at this forum, don't know if that's right topic
    P.S. Sorry for my english, i know it's a bit chaotic!
  6. Originally posted by antoni:Anyone going to Cardiff from or through Oxford? I mean, i have to find some solution for getting back to Oxford, where i'll be temporary staying. I don't know if I have to sit at train station or maybe find some place to sleep. Maybe there's a reliable group, which i could join... Please!

P.S. I'm new at this forum, don't know if that's right topic
    P.S. Sorry for my english, i know it's a bit chaotic!

Topic will do

Welcome

I'm not anywhere near that way but trains may be unreliable to get away from Cardiff - gig finishes too late. Maybe spend the night in Cardiff and then back to Oxford the next day?
  7. anybody else not recieved their tickets from ticketmaster yet?
  8. Ticketmaster, I believe are releasing tickets in batches, and is very much dependent on whether or not you purchased as pre-sale through U2.com or not. Also there is a proposed postal strike, this shouldn't affect too much though

Mine have arrive; but dont worry I'm sure everyone will get their tickets in time.

Join FB group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61851476574&ref=share

9. Yep, there is indeed, 182 members and growing, check it out!!
  10. my cardiff tickets arrived about a week ago.
    one of my group has dropped out so i have a spare (GA) if you're still not sorted.
    going to both wembley shows this week, and then off to sunny wales.
    cant wait.
    saw vertigo and zoo tv in cardiff and both were amazing.