1. What time, do you think, do I have to be there to get to the golden circle (front of stage)? In Chorzow I was there at 8, but now I'm probably going to be at 10 and I'm bit worried .
  2. ^^ 10am?? Suspect that will be ok.
  3. Polish fans seems to be really determined, maybe that's because of that we don't have as many gigs (in general) as for ex. Britons have.
  4. Originally posted by antoni:Polish fans seems to be really determined, maybe that's because of that we don't have as many gigs (in general) as for ex. Britons have.

Fair enough. I'm planning to queue from about 2-3pm and fully expect to be at the catwalk.
  5. Updated title, use this for all Cardiff discussion and will become the main topic when needed.
  6. I like the picture of the stadium in the first post, right next to the water, vetty pretty.

7. Yeah

Shame it's full of dumped shopping trolleys etc.....

8. I don't have a ticket yet. I wonder if it's a good option. I want to go to Cardiff at 10am and there I plan to buy the ticket from some people. I don't know what will be the prices for these tickets, I've heard that in Amsterdam there was 10E, and Dublin 140E. Or maybe you know somebody who wants to sell the ticket and he's going to be at the concert. I'm interested in standing tickets. I'm doing this because it's too late for ebay (I'm Polish, all those bank drafts etc. it would take ages)...

Looking forward to some answers!
  9. There was someone with GA tickets going to see u2 in Cardiff who not long ago asked about sitting in the lower tier - I can't find the topic where this was brought up but I thought I would point something out in case it changes things...

I had GA tickets for the Wembley gig and expected Wembley to open up some of the lower tier seats for people with GA tickets who wanted to sit down, but this was not the case. I have been to the Mill Stadium many times to see bands and they always open up the lower tier for GA holders. Going by my Wembley experience I'm not sure if this will apply to U2 360 tour at the Mill Stadium. Perhaps someone going can confirm this...if someone has seating tickets for the lower tier then of course the answer is no you cant sit. Any ideas anyone?
  10. The ticket I have says GA and lower seating tier 1. I guess that's the answer. Although why you'd wanna sit.....

11. Thanks for confirming. It must vary from venue to venue then.
  12. Sorry, just spotted this thread!

--------------------------------------

Hi guys, newbie and rabid U2 fan here.

I saw that my local newspaper have unveiled their coverage for U2's Cardiff show on their website WalesOnline.

They've also seemingly trawled their archive for reviews and pictures from U2's previous Cardiff shows.

All the skinny here...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/s...rdiff-91466-24483181/

Can't wait for Saturday night now!!