1. Cardiff Setlist:

1. Breathe
    2. No Line on the Horizon
    3. Get On Your Boots
    4. Magnificent
    5. Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land of our Fathers) (snippet) / Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
    6. Mysterious Ways
    7.Still Haven't Found / Stand By Me (snippet)
    8. Stay
    9. Unknown Caller
    10. Unforgettable Fire
    11. City of Blinding Lights
    12. Vertigo
    13. Crazy Tonight remix
    14. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Oliver's Army (snippet)
    15. Pride
    16. MLK
    17. Walk On
    18. Streets
    19. One
    20. Bad / 40 (snippet)

21. Ultraviolet
    22. With or Without You
    23. Moment of Surrender

hello fellow u2 fans been a little while since ive been here didnt want to look as couldnt get tickets and didnt want to know how good the tour is. but finally after spending £150 for cardiff ticket on ebay am so worried it could be fake. just wondering if anyone going to cardiff could tell me what thier ticket looks like. hope i avent been scammed
  2. Dan?

Can you not ask the seller for a confirmation email or receipt?
  3. unforunately i dont ave an ebay account and used my polish friends account and she did everything for me and says she cant find any details on the seller which has got me worried
  4. My ticket's pretty plain to be honest. It's grey/white with a Millenium Stadium logo on it (faint).

Black typing for the details. Fairly non-descript.

I'm not at home, but will try and organise a scan to show you.

Follow Ger's advice too.
  5. Originally posted by owenedge:unforunately i dont ave an ebay account and used my polish friends account and she did everything for me and says she cant find any details on the seller which has got me worried

I may (emphasise the may) be able to help out with a GA ticket if the worst came to the worst (I know you'd lose £150).

Equally, not sure Cardiff is sold out yet, so check Ticketmaster. If all else fails, then come down to the stadium and you'll get something. You won't regret it.

The seller should have the ticket by now, so it should come quick. If not, get onto e-bay and your friend to chase. Then set the hounds on.

Keep us posted. I've modified the topic title, bookmark it and we'll keep you posted.
  6. yep ebay will have you covered and you should not have an issue with reporting the seller to them. If you paid using paypal then you will be able to get all your cash back if this ticket goes tits up.
  7. its a very plain light grey ticket with a millenium 10 annivesary hologram in the top right hand corner and in red on the bottom left
  8. thank you so much lookin forward to it so much getting paranoid ya kno lol cant even check the setlists out yet lol
  9. Originally posted by butchu2:its a very plain light grey ticket with a millenium 10 annivesary hologram in the top right hand corner and in red on the bottom left

There you go. Excellent
  10. thank u all my mind is now at rest. u2 best fans in the world
  11. Check your PMs mate