1. This year seems to become a great year for rock lovers. Some of the greatest band in the past ten/twenty/thirty years bring out new albums: U2, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Oasis, Kane, R.E.M, Aerosmith, Keane, Green Day, Metallica, My Chemicle Romance, Queen, Rammstein, etc.
    Which album, next to U2's of course, are you looking forward to?
    Or which album that has been released already do you like?

I'm looking forward to the albums of Keane, Oasis, Coldplay and i like the Counting Crows album 'Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings'.
  2. Feeder have a new album coming out in June, apparently going back to the heavier stuff of their earlier material
  3. Originally posted by Hans23Feeder have a new album coming out in June, apparently going back to the heavier stuff of their earlier material

I don't know Feeder, but I will download some of there stuff. What do you recommend?
  4. just got "Accelerate" by R.E.M. and I have to say I love it their best album in years.
  5. Originally posted by MacStripeyjust got "Accelerate" by R.E.M. and I have to say I love it their best album in years.

I heard it's a very good album. Haven't got it yet, but that won't be long
  6. Originally posted by markp91[..]

I don't know Feeder, but I will download some of there stuff. What do you recommend?

Try their "Singles" Album, its a best of set and only £7.99 of itunes. it would be good introduction to the band.

Edit: Don't know what that is in Euro's
  7. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Try their "Singles" Album, its a best of set and only £7.99 of itunes. it would be good introduction to the band.

Edit: Don't know what that is in Euro's

Don't know it either, but thank you very much
  8. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Don't know it either, but thank you very much

no problem, looking at your other music tastes i think you will like them
  9. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

no problem, looking at your other music tastes i think you will like them

they supported U2 on the Vertigo Tour for a few of the european dates didn't they?
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they supported U2 on the Vertigo Tour for a few of the european dates didn't they?

Wow really! that would have been a fantastic gig! Not like being stuck with the crap of what was the "Dirty Pretty Things" at a Muse gig.

Edit: Quick look at the u2-Vertigo tour site says they support from Zürich to Rome along with Ash
  11. Jakob Dylans solo album is pretty nice. He sounds more like his dad now then he does with The Wallflowers.
  12. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Wow really! that would have been a fantastic gig! Not like being stuck with the crap of what was the "Dirty Pretty Things" at a Muse gig.

yep Feeder and The Thrills opened up the Gelsenkircken gig on June 12th

and Zurich on July 18th

and the 2 Milan shows

and Rome