1. this year really rocks

i'm really excited coldplay oasis and u2

i'm in a desperate wait
  2. New REM ALBUM IS GREAT. I got the CD/DVD edition today. Great stuff.

Muse has a new album HAARP out. I think it's live? Should be good. Great band and HIGHLY under-rated here in the U.S.

Coldplay should be interesting as Eno has been producing, right? That should be interesting.
  3. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979New REM ALBUM IS GREAT. I got the CD/DVD edition today. Great stuff.

Muse has a new album HAARP out. I think it's live? Should be good. Great band and HIGHLY under-rated here in the U.S.

Coldplay should be interesting as Eno has been producing, right? That should be interesting.

HAARP is pretty brilliant, the DVD far outshining the CD although the bonus/special features are somewhat lacking. And we should be hearing some new material from them this year with a bit of luck, although the amount of 'info' Bellamy has been quoted as saying has led to mixed feelings about it. I pray he wasn't being truthful when he mentioned collaborating with Timbaland (and speaking of them, guess who won 2 tickets to their Royal Albert Hall gig on the 12th )

All I've heard of Accelerate aside from some short samples and I'm Gonna DJ on their live from Dublin cd/dvd but it seems the general feeling is pretty much that it's one to get so I think I'll try and pick that one up. New Oasis album I'm kind of semi-interested in as I do think they are brilliant I just didn't really like Lord Don't Slow Me Down (the song not the DVD) but with a bit of luck it'll be a good album anyway. And of course the next U2 album. Of course they'll still pull it off and it'll be good and all but I am just slightly bewildered by what it's going to sound lack with things like trance influence, hand played electronic and molten metal guitar playing being thrown around it all sounds slightly chaotic if you get what I mean.

Anyone else had a listen to Supergrass' latest album? (came out late March) I've yet to get a physical copy but I do quite like it. Some of it's not their best work but none the less has some good songs on. Not sure if they still do it but if you sign up to their mailing list you get a free download of Diamond Hoo Ha being played at Guilfest about a mile away from my house
  4. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979New REM ALBUM IS GREAT. I got the CD/DVD edition today. Great stuff.

HAARP is indeed a live album. It's Muse so it will be very good
  5. Originally posted by markp91[..]

HAARP is indeed a live album. It's Muse so it will be very good

As Nick said it is superb.

Also have the REM and am liking what I've heard so far, but I haven't got through all of it yet.

Might try Supergrass, I really liked In It For The Money and Supergrass.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

As Nick said it is superb.

Also have the REM and am liking what I've heard so far, but I haven't got through all of it yet.

Might try Supergrass, I really liked In It For The Money and Supergrass.

I don't really know Supergrass, altought it sounds familiar. Is it any good?
  7. I second the love of Muse.

HAARP is a great show.

No Citizen Erased though
  8. Originally posted by MacphistflyI second the love of Muse.

HAARP is a great show.

No Citizen Erased though

I third it, I want HAARP lol - saw it in local Tesco a week ago and regretted my lack of cash instantly!
  9. waaaa a new Rammstein Album ???? the first time i hear about that

but iam looking forward to a new feeder album either. I just have pushing the senses and i like it a lot
  10. Originally posted by sapphirewaaaa a new Rammstein Album ???? the first time i hear about that

but iam looking forward to a new feeder album either. I just have pushing the senses and i like it a lot

Pushing the senses is a very nice cd, Feeling a moment is a great song!!!
  11. R.E.M. perform Supernatural Superserious on the Colbert Report this past week (includes interview and performance):