1. Oasis and Coldplay. I feel like buying the new R.E.M. album soon.

2. Originally posted by markp91This year seems to become a great year for rock lovers. Some of the greatest band in the past ten/twenty/thirty years bring out new albums: U2, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Oasis, Kane, R.E.M, Aerosmith, Keane, Green Day, Metallica, My Chemicle Romance, Queen, Rammstein, etc.
    Which album, next to U2's of course, are you looking forward to?
    Or which album that has been released already do you like?

I'm looking forward to the albums of Keane, Oasis, Coldplay and i like the Counting Crows album 'Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings'.

Coldplay and Rammstein yes, the rest of 'em I'm not overly fussed about though
  3. Originally posted by markp91This year seems to become a great year for rock lovers. Some of the greatest band in the past ten/twenty/thirty years bring out new albums: U2, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Oasis, Kane, R.E.M, Aerosmith, Keane, Green Day, Metallica, My Chemicle Romance, Queen, Rammstein, etc.
    Which album, next to U2's of course, are you looking forward to?
    Or which album that has been released already do you like?

I'm looking forward to the albums of Keane, Oasis, Coldplay and i like the Counting Crows album 'Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings'.

Oasis, Aerosmith, Keane, and Green Day will be the ones I'm looking forward to.
  4. Have REM on pre-order when I can get to my main computer

Coldplay excites me too.

Green Day could be good if it's of the quality of American Idiot
  5. I misphrased myself. Jakob Dylans solo album aint out till June. He does have a single though I think.

Also Dookie is better than all other Greenday albums.
  6. Originally posted by yuri31Oasis and Coldplay. I feel like buying the new R.E.M. album soon.

could hook you up with a link for the REM album if you want. pm me.
  7. and oh yeah, i cant wait for the next oasis album, its going to be awesome.
  8. Originally posted by robbie07and oh yeah, i cant wait for the next oasis album, its going to be awesome.

Yep.
    D'you know if they gave a date?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yep Feeder and The Thrills opened up the Gelsenkircken gig on June 12th

and Zurich on July 18th

and the 2 Milan shows

and Rome

that's true I was in Gelsenkirchen and I remember that I loved the songs Feeder played always worth listening to their music, I say
  10. Already bought R.E.M.'s latest one, looking forward to Coldplay, Metallica and Oasis...and ofcourse U2
  11. Does anyone know something about the first single by Coldplay?
    Im very interested in their new style
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisHave REM on pre-order when I can get to my main computer

Coldplay excites me too.

Green Day could be good if it's of the quality of American Idiot

Argh, to hell with Green Day I says lol. I couldn't really stand them before American Idiot and then I just went off them pretty much completely. I like a few of their songs, but that's kinda it...