1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Why this show? They recorded almost every show, why pick one that most fans already own on DVD
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Just haven't got around to it really. Not really paid attention to bootlegs either in the 90s. Only official releases I've seen are Boston, slane, Paris and Berlin.
    Get watching.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Just haven't got around to it really. Not really paid attention to bootlegs either in the 90s. Only official releases I've seen are Boston, slane, Paris and Berlin.

Add 360 to the list. Watching with @DeanAllison
  4. Just hoping the stream is remastered maybe? Less “noise” and more Larry in particular. I just feel like out of all the releases, the sound on Sydney is the least clear
  5. Originally posted by Release3:Just hoping the stream is remastered maybe? Less “noise” and more Larry in particular. I just feel like out of all the releases, the sound on Sydney is the least clear
    That would require work whilst receiving no financial return in other words pigs might fly.
  6. Originally posted by Release3:Just hoping the stream is remastered maybe? Less “noise” and more Larry in particular. I just feel like out of all the releases, the sound on Sydney is the least clear
    That's because it wasn't very clear, the sound bounced around that stadium badly. Although they take the feed directly from his mic you can hear it when Bono talks.
  7. Two words to describe this Totally Pointless
  8. should have released U2:3D that never got released...
  9. Because we are U2 we will hold all those Unforgettable Fire, Love Town and ZooTv proshot releases for Inhaler generation fans... oh wait they will not be interested?!

It is such a wasted opportunity... just look at Metallica or Radiohead!!!

Okey if they only could dig out something already available why not go for Chicago or Milan 2005 in HD (I’m sure both were recorded that way) that at least would be an upgrade

As much as I love them I can’t stand the “releases” policy specially in last decade (post McGuiness)