1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh yes, please. Release Sydney 93 for the 8903475th time and leave the vaults alone 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Who needs unreleased material when they can have the same old thing over and over.
    U2 are now catering to the casual fan and those with memory loss
  2. i wish they'd release the other Sydney night when Adam was stuck in Wetherspoons
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh yes, please. Release Sydney 93 for the 8903475th time and leave the vaults alone 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Who needs unreleased material when they can have the same old thing over and over.

Amen..
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Ha very true they must have multiple pro shot and Audio complete footage from that tour as they had a "TV station" on the road filmed every gig also MTV who were associated with the tour filmed a lot of the shows including the Stockholm gig which definitely should get a proper release ,Ok not every gig is probably suitable for release but I've no doubt there a large amount they could put out via their website, YouTube or as part of a boxset.
  5. Dublin 93 would be a good choice ;]
  6. I'd love to see Stockholm, Wembley Stadium night 2, and DC.
  7. If they'd remix/remaster the entire Dublin show like they did for the AB30 compilation I'd be willing to pay for it. But there are so many shows that deserve that treatment... it's crazy how little they release compared to some other bands.
  8. Easy to think that we will have a stream for the 30th anniversary of the Dublin 1993 broadcast
  9. 30 years ago today, my first ever concert. Zoo TV in Nijmegen. A fan ever since.
  10. I've been trying to send a private message for days now but the site won't let me, just wanted to say thank you to SlightedRadio91