1. Complain. To explain your pain for no gain.
  2. Originally posted by Bart20:Since the release of this song the number of listeners to U2 on Spotify (per month) has increased by 200.000. So I guess they attract a lot of new fans with it.

I'm not a fan of the song but there's a lot on the last 2 albums that I think stink too!

BUT gaining new fans might mean that U2 will continue to make music and tour which is a good thing

BUT if they continue to music like this then I guess I'll be coming on here more often saying how much I dislike it

AND the influx of new fans will mean more people trying to get ahead of me for tickets

I know a lot of you guys are saying that it's just a one-off and U2 have done this before in the past BUT that doesn't stop the release from being just meh
  3. Originally posted by sparko:[..]

I am surely not someone who likes each and everything U2 do and my opinion about some things U2 are really unpopular in the U2 community, believe me.
    There is actually a lot that pisses me off about this band - but still not as much that I like about them.
    If they do something I don't like, which happens more often than one might think, I might say that once or twice in a discussion - or not - and then MOVE ON.

You keep forcing people to read your opinion again and again and again. There are others who like it, there are others stuck between both, some who would like to discuss lyrics, instruments, backgrounds. You keep stopping them from doing so because you always blast in the conversation and yelling at everyone "that song is bad, you don't need to talk about it, unless you find it bad and tell that". Kind of.

You told us several times you don't like it. WE GOT THAT. Now: move one. For heaven's sake!

Yes, I'm outta here now.
    I'll ask Remy if we can we print this post in DIN-A3 size and get it mailed over to every member of the site.
  4. It is still an U2 song. Don't you think so?.
    You like or you don't.
    That's all folks.

It's only Rock 's Roll and I..............
  5. I didn’t like this song at all at first. Today I heard it on radio and got totally different vibe/feeling about it.

It’s really rare to hear any U2’s songs on radio in my country (Estonia). Never heard them playng any music from SOA, SOE or NLOTH (only Vertigo, Beautiful Day somethimes etc somethimes).

So hearing finally some new U2 song from radio (here in Estonia) made me actually quite happy and I listened it from totally different perspective because of that.
  6. Edge's guitar work during the verses is quite good. I'd love to hear just a B+E mix of just them.
  7. If it IS Edge...might be One Republic's guitarist.

8. No, Edge just steals his riffs. He doesn't let him near the studio.
  9. I'm starting to believe they just didn't like the other lyric video. This one is different than the one that had been uploaded for just a few hours & imo it's better.
  10. Is the originally uploaded video still available anywhere?
  11. Wake Up To Dream sounds like a good Album title
  12. don't think so. maybe someone managed to save it
    it was a little hard to follow the lyrics on the other one, each word was written inside this Indian symbol hand (like the one in the cover) and the hands would rotate in a circle and it was fast and a little hard and some words you had to read upside down today's lyric video is better