1. Originally posted by polarbearu2:It’s different, and that’s what i like. It’s short, it’s simple. It says what it wants to say and then finishes. Well done U2.
    I kind of agree with this.

That being said, it also makes it forgettable. In fact, I haven't listened to it in 4 days (since I edited and uploaded the video) and I can't recall a single note or word from the song. That's not good.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I kind of agree with this.

That being said, it also makes it forgettable. In fact, I haven't listened to it in 4 days (since I edited and uploaded the video) and I can't recall a single note or word from the song. That's not good.
    If people like you don't like it that usually means it's a good song
  3. I don't really know what to make out of this post. Care to elaborate? Thanks.
  4. Since the release of this song the number of listeners to U2 on Spotify (per month) has increased by 200.000. So I guess they attract a lot of new fans with it.
  5. I like the song very very much.
  6. Ditto. I'm not usually keen on a late key change but it works here. Grand song. Imho obvs.
  7. Put it this way, I think if the next album was Original Soundtracks 2, this would be on it, and that’s fine with me.
  8. The YBR of Passengers Deux. Recorded in the South of France.
  9. Originally posted by Bart20:Since the release of this song the number of listeners to U2 on Spotify (per month) has increased by 200.000. So I guess they attract a lot of new fans with it.
    That is quite an increase
  10. Originally posted by kharbouch:[..]
    I think a real fan must be demanding with his favorite band! I will not hide my disappointment just because some prefer to lie to each other and say they like this song! I think I'm going to listen to INHALER band, at least there is a good energy !

I am surely not someone who likes each and everything U2 do and my opinion about some things U2 are really unpopular in the U2 community, believe me.
    There is actually a lot that pisses me off about this band - but still not as much that I like about them.
    If they do something I don't like, which happens more often than one might think, I might say that once or twice in a discussion - or not - and then MOVE ON.

You keep forcing people to read your opinion again and again and again. There are others who like it, there are others stuck between both, some who would like to discuss lyrics, instruments, backgrounds. You keep stopping them from doing so because you always blast in the conversation and yelling at everyone "that song is bad, you don't need to talk about it, unless you find it bad and tell that". Kind of.

You told us several times you don't like it. WE GOT THAT. Now: move one. For heaven's sake!

Yes, I'm outta here now.
  11. Spot on, Dany.