1. Liam must rejoice !!!
  2. No

3. Agreed! I'd prefer that title over "Songs of Ascent" at this point, though I'd still love music and lyrics inspired by Psalms 120-134 (the psalms given that "SOA" title in the Bible).

And I'll go out on a limb and say that I'd love "Ahimsa" to be included on it, along with other meditative, atmospheric stuff. Not sure I want/need a "fuck off" rock and roll album by U2 at this stage in their career, but would love to be proven wrong, too, I guess.
  4. I'm not sure if I'm for sleepy U2.
  5. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Agreed! I'd prefer that title over "Songs of Ascent" at this point, though I'd still love music and lyrics inspired by Psalms 120-134 (the psalms given that "SOA" title in the Bible).

And I'll go out on a limb and say that I'd love "Ahimsa" to be included on it, along with other meditative, atmospheric stuff. Not sure I want/need a "fuck off" rock and roll album by U2 at this stage in their career, but would love to be proven wrong, too, I guess.
    I kinda agree. Some atmospheric experimental songs are much preferred over rock and roll songs. Zooropa!
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I kinda agree. Some atmospheric experimental songs are much preferred over rock and roll songs. Zooropa!
    Remy, are you still on tour?
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Agreed! I'd prefer that title over "Songs of Ascent" at this point, though I'd still love music and lyrics inspired by Psalms 120-134 (the psalms given that "SOA" title in the Bible).

I like both ideas
  8. Not sure who mentioned it, but I agree! Ahimsa has Zooropa written all over it! It may not be as experimental of a song as those songs were but it does fit in that category. Listened to it this morning on the way to work after not listening to it for a week and a half. Gotta say, it’s growing on me
  9. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Not sure who mentioned it, but I agree! Ahimsa has Zooropa written all over it! It may not be as experimental of a song as those songs were but it does fit in that category. Listened to it this morning on the way to work after not listening to it for a week and a half. Gotta say, it’s growing on me
    Huh
  10. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Not sure who mentioned it, but I agree! Ahimsa has Zooropa written all over it! It may not be as experimental of a song as those songs were but it does fit in that category. Listened to it this morning on the way to work after not listening to it for a week and a half. Gotta say, it’s growing on me
    Zoowhat?