1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Less of the patronising. You’re obviously more passionate about slagging a song of than about speaking of how much you love the songs that you do. Who needs enemies when u2 have fans like you.
    9iw !!!
  2. Nice to know not much has changed around here
  3. Ahimsa: Track #1 on Songs of Ascent
  4. The thing that I find strange is that the song has been released and not one mention that the song has been released at either of the Sydney shows... I mean, they have gone and written and recorded a brand new song and don't even mention it? seems strange to me...
  5. Originally posted by colbourne25:The thing that I find strange is that the song has been released and not one mention that the song has been released at either of the Sydney shows... I mean, they have gone and written and recorded a brand new song and don't even mention it? seems strange to me...
    I don’t think they mentioned the blackout after the video was released while they were touring in 2017. Unless they’re going to play it I don’t think they would mention a new release at a show.

6. It is what it is. Stop complaining - if you like the song, great. If you don't, move on. It's not going to stop you from living your life. You just sound like a patronising windbag.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

It is what it is. Stop complaining - if you like the song, great. If you don't, move on. It's not going to stop you from living your life. You just sound like a patronising windbag.
    This.
  8. I likec Bono's vocals and lyrics here but it feels like the ending is a bit rushed and should have been drawn out a bit longer. One random thought that popped into my head as I listened was that I could easily imagine Chris Martin singing this.
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I likec Bono's vocals and lyrics here but it feels like the ending is a bit rushed and should have been drawn out a bit longer. One random thought that popped into my head as I listened was that I could easily imagine Chris Martin singing this.
    it's U2 pretending to be ColdPlay pretending to make a song that look like a U2 song !
  10. Originally posted by colbourne25:The thing that I find strange is that the song has been released and not one mention that the song has been released at either of the Sydney shows... I mean, they have gone and written and recorded a brand new song and don't even mention it? seems strange to me...
    Because its made for India.
  11. Ahimsa is number 2 in the itunes india charts