1. It's U2, the best band on the north side of Dublin !!!
    they can do what they like!!

Anyway, it's not a big deal, you can like the song or not... there's nothing going to change on the long term.. it's just a small side project.. it's not their new direction or something
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:It's U2, the best band on the north side of Dublin !!!
    they can do what they like!!

Anyway, it's not a big deal, you can like the song or not... there's nothing going to change on the long term.. it's just a small side project.. it's not their new direction or something
    Bono! it's you ?

3. That's hilarious..they could end the Mumbai gig, announce it's the end and they (and a few future generations of their families) would be just fine. Good on them for releasing whatever they want to. I'm just happy that they're still releasing anything new at this point in their careers, and that there's a new album in the works. They made it through Pop and Passengers, I don't think you should lose sleep over one song LOL 🤷‍♂️
  4. Ok Tim...

5. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    Well, I don't think we're disrespecting their Indian traditions.
    We just don't like the song. Pretry different things I'd say
    The songs actually growing on me and I think it’s quite good. But I agree with you there’s not disrespect towards India as a country and there traditions with people expressing there dislike , I do think some people have been overly negative towards the song, in terms of being over emphatic of there dislike but I still think the argument from Tim isn’t a valid one.
  6. Telling "western" nations it is disrespectful towards India because they do not like that U2 track* is kinda...well......I do not disrespect China or Chinese people just because I would puke over Chinese/Century Eggs. Quite sure MANY would.

to me it's just a pretty lame track, not really U2 and everytime you glimpse a "oh still some U2 insi....oh, over". Let's say: my world wouldn't be any different if I'd never heard it. Nothing that gets me at all.

*it is U2 feat. so it is at first a U2 track with a guest musician. But theres so little U2 in, it's just simply completely uninteresting to me.
    And I guess, as many U2 fans are simply fans of rock music, it just doesn't fit into their playlists at all.