1. I like the song, even though it’s far from being a U2 classic. I’m surprised by how many don’t like it, as other than the female voices, it sounds like U2 of the past 6 years and I thinking it’s better than Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way and The Showman.

It’s not as good lyrically as Ordinary Love but I think it’s on the same level musically.
  2. It starts off well but loses its way. Kinda feels like a poor man's love is bigger.
  3. Originally posted by KenL:I like the song, even though it’s far from being a U2 classic. I’m surprised by how many don’t like it, as other than the female voices, it sounds like U2 of the past 6 years and I thinking it’s better than Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way and The Showman.

It’s not as good lyrically as Ordinary Love but I think it’s on the same level musically.
    Don’t be surprised, people have to find something to moan about

Treat the song as a it is. A song released because they are playing Mumbai. Nothing more, nothing less
  4. Originally posted by KenL:I like the song, even though it’s far from being a U2 classic. I’m surprised by how many don’t like it, as other than the female voices, it sounds like U2 of the past 6 years and I thinking it’s better than Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way and The Showman.

I think that U2 still have a few years before to write songs for elevators !

5. I don't think the main goal of this song was to please U2 fans, but maybe to attract a few new fans in a country/part of the world that maybe isn't that familar with U2.. might be worth a try..
  6. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

I don't think the main goal of this song was to please U2 fans, but maybe to attract a few new fans in a country/part of the world that maybe isn't that familar with U2.. might be worth a try..
    attract new fan for U2 with a song that doesn't look like a U2 song ? very smart !!!
  7. Funny that you’ve probably posted more about a song you dislike than you’ve ever posted about a song you do like.
  8. Reminds me of when Queen wrote that song in 1986 to perform in Budapest... wasn’t anything special but written for the local fans for the occasion. Just go with it dude, no big deal.
  9. you are so young to understand !!!
    I was a fan of u2, you were not born yet !
  10. I think it sounded exactly the way a U2 song sounds. It’s what they’re about and have always been about. Sure the sound of the music has changed but the meanings behind them haven’t.
  11. Urgh this song actually had potential.

"This is an invitation
    To a high location
    From someone who wants to be loved"
  12. Less of the patronising. You’re obviously more passionate about slagging a song of than about speaking of how much you love the songs that you do. Who needs enemies when u2 have fans like you.