1. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:I love some of the rehearsals that I got the chance to hear. For me it's like being a "fly on the wall"... sometimes you can hear things you never expected (see the Shakin' All Over short cover, which is funny and great at the same time), sometimes you just hear Edge that checks his sounds... and that can get boring

P.S: I think I lost my flac file of U2's cover of Stairway To Heaven. Could anyone share that again? Thanks in advance
    I second the request for the Stairway clip (from Tempe radio Dec 18 87)
  2. What happened the link is down?
  3. I was referring to a 2001 soundcheck, maybe South Bend but I could be wrong
  4. Im listening to the Hershey soundcheck at the moment. I can't believe they rehearsed Acrobat as a transition into Zoo Station. That would've been amazing.
  5. Yeah I tossed up that clip. Might release that full rehearsal soon if the taper gives me the thumbs up.
  6. Does anyone know if the full version of MOFO from 2005 is included? I just don’t know what date or city they rehearsed it
  7. Originally posted by Release3:Does anyone know if the full version of MOFO from 2005 is included? I just don’t know what date or city they rehearsed it
    The guy that uploaded the Youtube video says it's from Chicago 2005-09-20 or 21, but there is no complete version available to us mere mortals. Maybe a taper has some mercy on us.
  8. That's another one of mine. It was from 11/1/2005 LA, not Chicago.
  9. So they tried their little Popmart encore in September, but they were still rehearsing songs until November? Interesting!
  10. I see the drive link is down. Shame, as I almost downloaded the other day. I see that some tapers are upset that their recordings were included when they intended them to be shared only via other media.

If that's an issue, someone could simply put a file in the drive that refers people to the Dime or U2Torrents link of those particular rehearsals. Just a thought.
  11. Originally posted by thefly108:I see the drive link is down. Shame, as I almost downloaded the other day. I see that some tapers are upset that their recordings were included when they intended them to be shared only via other media.

If that's an issue, someone could simply put a file in the drive that refers people to the Dime or U2Torrents link of those particular rehearsals. Just a thought.
    We're working on removing the recordings that caused issues with a taper, and hopefully soon we can put another link.