1. You’re literally a gold mine of really cool recordings. I follow your SoundCloud and love the content. Been listening ever since the “Bullet the Trump Sky” upload.

Thanks for everything you put out!
  2. Perks of almost 20 years of regular taping.

3. Wasn't the Pop encore going to be Mofo, and then the Discotheque/Velvet Dress/WOWY trio, ala Popmart? That would've been awesome as a rotational option with the Achtung Baby encore, and much better than the acoustic encore they did a lot of.

4. Just so Im correct, this was for the 90sec clip, where Bono starts off by talking about Larry access his recordings? Or do more than one Mofo rehearsal clip exist from this tour?
  5. Yes on both questions
  6. Do you have recordings of that “POPcore?” If so, how did it sound? Sometimes ideas sound a lot better in theory than how they play out live.

I’d love to just do an AMA (ask me anything) session with Hoserama and their recordings lol
  7. I do not.

Paging @BlueRoom
  8. i mean, are more than one of these Mofo clips already floating out there? (or do you mean, YOU have more than one recording of Mofo, but only have released one?)

Cuz I'm trying to figure out if the one I heard on youtube awhile back is your Nov 1 recording...or possibly another date
  9. 99% sure the clip you heard is from my 11/1/2005, and is the only one floating. That clip is the only one I released.
  10. ok, thanks for the answer.
    And thanks for sharing it with us!
  11. You tapers are awesome. It’s cool to think that there are quite a bit of U2 things out there that you have the only one of! Literally priceless
  12. Buy the gear, learn how to use it, and go hang out at 3PM on a bench somewhere outside the venue, and you could have goodies too