1. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    You're allowing my recordings to be shared here on this website a website that you control and since I asked on my text file not to be shared anyone else without asking my permission you're disrespecting the taper's wishes wether it's official or not. Do you get that Sir? Or do I need to change my words to make it more clear?
    They are being shared on Google Drive, not here. As I already told you: please contact users UnderARedSky or Hohey and ask them to remove your recordings from their Google Drive. That folder hosts more than 130 rehearsals by dozens of different tapers and we feel removing it altogether would not be fair towards the community, and the best option would be deleting the recording(s) that you don't want to be shared.

We have taken good note of your wishes and we won't be hosting any of your future recordings on our site, don't worry about that.
  2. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    You're allowing my recordings to be shared here on this website a website that you control and since I asked on my text file not to be shared anyone else without asking my permission YOU'RE DISRESPECTING the taper's wishes wether it's official or not. Do you get that Sir? Or do I need to change my words to make it more clear?
    Anyway, now we're at it: which of your recordings contained in that Google Drive link you don't want to be shared here? I see the following rehearsals recorded by you:

-2010-10-03 Coimbra (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2011-05-10 Mexico (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2011-05-29 Winnipeg (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2017-05-10 Vancouver (you say "I'll upload this on several sites. If it happens that I don't upload this on your site and you owners/ fans of those sites want to share it, don't forget to ask me first before you do it." on the info file, and you yourself also shared it on our site some 2 years ago: https://u2start.com/topic/11321/... Or is it a different rehearsal and you want that one removed? I haven't been able to compare them so excuse me in advance if they're different.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Anyway, now we're at it: which of your recordings contained in that Google Drive link you don't want to be shared here? I see the following rehearsals recorded by you:

-2010-10-03 Coimbra (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2011-05-10 Mexico (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2011-05-29 Winnipeg (you explicitely "thank me" by name on the info file as a "great fan/friend", lol)

-2017-05-10 Vancouver (you say "I'll upload this on several sites. If it happens that I don't upload this on your site and you owners/ fans of those sites want to share it, don't forget to ask me first before you do it." on the info file, and you yourself also shared it on our site some 2 years ago: https://u2start.com/topic/11321/... Or is it a different rehearsal and you want that one removed? I haven't been able to compare them so excuse me in advance if they're different.
    Excuse me, now I see I missed Vancouver 2015 and Auckland 2019 which include the same clause as Vancouver 17, also mentioning it's a U2torrents & Dime exclusive. I assume you want these 2 + Vancouver 2017 removed then?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They are being shared on Google Drive, not here. As I already told you: please contact users UnderARedSky or Hohey and ask them to remove your recordings from their Google Drive. That folder hosts more than 130 rehearsals by dozens of different tapers and we feel removing it altogether would not be fair towards the community, and the best option would be deleting the recording(s) that you don't want to be shared.

We have taken good note of your wishes and we won't be hosting any of your future recordings on our site, don't worry about that.
    Then you're the one that should contact the member about the recordings, not me. YOU'RE ALLOWING other members to share that on this website, a website that YOU CONTROL. It's also the member's fault but MORE yours because you as a website should know from the past that if a taper asked not to be shared their recordings without his/hers permission, that SHOULD be respected. I know that I requested several times that on previous text files and also through private messages sent to you and other people.

I'm glad that you won't be hosting any more recordings. In the future, just don't say that I was "sorely missed" like you've said to me in private messages

Other members are welcome to download my recordings from U2 torrents and other websites.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yes, I did thank you and you were my friend until now that you decided that you shouldn't respect taper's wishes INCLUDING one of your friends....ME. Remove ALL of the recordings that has my name.
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    Then you're the one that should contact the member about the recordings, not me. YOU'RE ALLOWING other members to share that on this website, a website that YOU CONTROL. It's also the member's fault but MORE yours because you as a website should know from the past that if a taper asked not to be shared their recordings without his/hers permission, that SHOULD be respected. I know that I requested several times that on previous text files and also through private messages sent to you and other people.

I'm glad that you won't be hosting any more recordings. In the future, just don't say that I was "sorely missed" like you've said to me in private messages

Other members are welcome to download my recordings from U2 torrents and other websites.
    Alright, I am hereby going to ask the original uploader to remove these 3 recordings from the Drive so that your wishes are fully respected, while our community can still enjoy this incredible compilation of U2 rehearsals since 1981.
  7. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    Yes, I did thank you and you were my friend until now that you decided that you shouldn't respect taper's wishes including one of your friends....me. Remove ALL of the recordings that has my name.
    Don't you think it's a bit absurd to ask for removal of rehearsals that you yourself have gladly shared here in the past? We are fully commited to delete the recordings that blatantly go against what's in the info file , but retroactively deciding you don't want to share any of your rehearsals with U2start anymore is... Well, I'm lost for words there.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Don't you think it's a bit absurd to ask for removal of rehearsals that you yourself have gladly shared here in the past? We are fully commited to delete the recordings that blatantly go against what's in the info file , but retroactively deciding you don't want to share any of your rehearsals with U2start anymore is... Well, I'm lost for words there.
    No, I don't think so. You disrespected me and to be honest you've also let other tapers see how you can treat them (even if they are your friends) specifically when they've asked to respect taper's wishes. I'll NOT share here anymore my recordings thanks to you.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

name starts with V, and rhymes with tree!
  10. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    No, I don't think so. You disrespected me and to be honest you've also let other tapers see how you can treat them (even if they are your friends) specifically when they've asked to respect taper's wishes. I'll NOT share here anymore my recordings thanks to you.
    I have several friends who are tapers, but to be honest I never counted you among them - sorry if you ever felt differently

I have now asked the owner of the Google Drive to remove your Vancouver 15, Vancouver 17 and Auckland 19 recordings since you explicitely asked for them not to be shared outside U2torrents or Dimeadozen. I am confident that he will remove them as soon as humanly possible just so everyone within our community can enjoy the rest of the recordings in a normal way.

Sorry for the big trouble we have caused you by hosting an external link so people could download them outside of the environment you had previously decided for them - as everyone knows we are on the tapers' side and we always want to respect tapers' wishes, it's just that these few recordings slipped under our radar among the dozens of other rehearsals. Excuse us again!

Any further discussion can, should and will be held via PM.

11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Alright, I am hereby going to ask the original uploader to remove these 3 recordings from the Drive so that your wishes are fully respected, while our community can still enjoy this incredible compilation of U2 rehearsals since 1981.
    removing the link won't clean his/her google drive and can be reposted easily... also the link is missing quite a lot of Torino 2010 rehearsals, maybe they can be added as well? That's my wish. Recordings are there to be shared and listened to. Not to play games with.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I have several friends who are tapers, but to be honest I never counted you among them - sorry if you ever felt differently

I have now asked the owner of the Google Drive to remove your Vancouver 15, Vancouver 17 and Auckland 19 recordings since you explicitely asked for them not to be shared outside U2torrents or Dimeadozen. I am confident that he will remove them as soon as humanly possible just so everyone within our community can enjoy the rest of the recordings in a normal way.

Sorry for the big trouble we have caused you by hosting an external link so people could download them outside of the environment you had previously decided for them - as everyone knows we are on the tapers' side and we always want to respect tapers' wishes, it's just that these few recordings slipped under our radar among the dozens of other rehearsals. Excuse us again!

Any further discussion can, should and will be held via PM.

I'm done. Thanks for admitting that you're hosting the link for my recordings, against taper's wishes, recordings that were only exclusive to U2 torrents and Dime and also for the apology.